Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wtf are those curries doing

curries will be curries

Balls, if you're going to the army you better be having balls of steel. Curry Pride. World Wide.

Checking if they have both balls. They usually also check can you pull down your foreskin. Same thing they did to me at doctors and at regrutation. But they asked to pull down my pants.

They test if u r manly enough :feelshehe::feelshehe:

JFL @ that unenviable Dalit who was assigned cock and ball duty. Fucking KEK.

Checking if they have both balls. They usually also check can you pull down your foreskin. Same thing they did to me at doctors and at regrutation. But they asked to pull down my pants.
I thought they were streamlining the testicular exam part of the army physical.

Curries r mad gay

must be army recruitment things, they check lots of stuff for physical deformity
i have a friend who had been preparing for army - like he ran marathons and developed nice physique and all and scored full marks during running and endurance tests etc, but he still got rejected because he was suffering from slightly less hearing on his left ear