Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Wtf do you guys spend your money on?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
All I've ever really spent money on throughout my life has been video games as they where my only expensive cope. But now as I grow older my interest in video games has plummeted, I'll end up buying a game, play it for a few hours, and then never touch it again.

Now I have nothing to spend money on. I dont buy nice clothes and other accessories because I know they are pointless copes. It's not like I go out with people so I'm not spending money on outings. Now I just have money piling up because im a shut in with zero interests :feelscry:

Exercise equipment, vitamins, herbal supplements, pets, a truck, or you can give your spare money to me.

I don’t have money tbh

I usually have to pay for car insurance and for my phone jfl I don’t even know why because nobody talks to me
And also video games / food and braces because parents didn’t want me to get them as a child because they hated me

Videogames, special socks and stockings I need for my fucked up legs, Ban cotton scented roll on deodorant ie I prefer roll on deodorants rather than stick or spray since I've tried those others and they are shit also Ban cotton scented deodorant smells amazing like having fresh bubblegum smell under your armpits, its glorious my friends, 13 gallon clear see through garbage bags, bottles of pop both large and small ie 2 liters and I think 16 or 18 and or possibly 20 ounce bottles, lots of kleenex and napkins due to my fucked up allergy/mucus problems and I'm sure like the rest of you computer parts and or accessories and peripherals when I need them like say when a mouse fucks up and dies or starts spazzing out or a keyboard shorts out from some condensation from one of my drinks getting into it ie I use Unicomp Customizer 105 superior keyboards that are made with inferior parts that mimick the superior Model M keyboard but still Customizer 105's are superior to all shitty modern rubber dome keyboards as they are buckling spring keyboards and so the tactile feel when using them is amazing, etc.

I buy Kindle books too so I don't have anymore huge fucking books taking up space in my home and plus the benefit is I can easily read them in bed with the light off either through my expensive Kindle Oasis device or my ifag touch or my ifag mini.

I also buy special retro videogame devices (or mod parts to send with console to a modder of my choosing) as they become available like the Hi Def NES mod and the N64 Ultra HDMI mod and the products the Analogue company has put out like the Super NT and the Mega SG.

Though I fucked off from the hobby for a time and am now somewhat regretting it as I'm going to have to wait if I ever want to get one of Woozle's GBA Consolizer devices that are being sold through GameTechUS's website.

Oh well.

vidya and food

When wasn't a NEET i used to buy clothes at flea markets, videogames and Yu Gi Oh cards mainly.

:soy: twitch streamer lady who hopefully will marry me

I don't have much money to spare and save most of it, I typically only spend money when I'm forced to or feeling depressed.

I don't have any major sources of money coming in as I am a NEET and live with my parents. I don't spend money on anything really.
Now I have nothing to spend money on. I dont buy nice clothes and other accessories because I know they are pointless copes. It's not like I go out with people so I'm not spending money on outings. Now I just have money piling up because im a shut in with zero interests :feelscry:
Also brocel, don't let your money just pile up in cash. Buy assets that appreciate in value; gold/silver, stock market index funds and if you have enough maybe even real estate.

I don't have any major sources of money coming in as I am a NEET and live with my parents. I don't spend money on anything really.

Also brocel, don't let your money just pile up in cash. Buy assets that appreciate in value; gold/silver, stock market index funds and if you have enough maybe even real estate.

If possible you should get on NEETbux my nigga.

Food I guess. I don't have much money and I hardly spend it anyway

If possible you should get on NEETbux my nigga.
I would if I could. I don't have any mental or physical disabilities and the requirements and process to get on is alot where I live. :feelsbadman:

Only food tbh.

alcohol, weed, video games (not too much since I tend to just play the same games over and over again), food

I spend money on anime merchandise, figures and wear mostly. Also computer parts, but I got enough computers now. So now I will car performance maxxx.

Food, alcohol, video games, gym, occasional clothes like shoes. I just got new black timbs. I'm thinking about getting a dog

All pointless all just cope. I don't have enough money to save for anything so I just cope

Almost nothing, I hoard it.

Diet coke and jack in the box tbh

video games,lots of power aid ,food, petrol for generator, oil for generator, miniatures and paints/brushes, music for my ipod, put some money in bank, dvds rarely, books, wifi and phone credit, water as I don't have water where I live, wargames illustrated, sometimes white dwarf mags, medication, the odd hat.

@Napoleon de Geso

Fast food, games, sometimes manga, some hobbies

save it for investments

Steam profile level

Gonna start spending it on stocks tbh.

Anime figurines and manga

I mostly spend on pc gaming/massage parlors.

All I've ever really spent money on throughout my life has been video games as they where my only expensive cope. But now as I grow older my interest in video games has plummeted, I'll end up buying a game, play it for a few hours, and then never touch it again.

saving up for monkmax

Why would you need money for monkmaxxing? Seems counter intuitive tbh.
I want to go thru multiple Monasteries before choosing one to stick to. the traveling costs will be high. I have 250k+ saved up so far but I need hit 500k to be able to travel for at least 10-20 years before settling down

Video games, computer hardware and storage.
That's it.
Oh, and food. Of course food.

I have 250k+ saved up so far but I need hit 500k to be able to travel for at least 10-20 years before settling down
Holy shit that’s a lot of money!
Have fun with your trip bro.

I want to go thru multiple Monasteries before choosing one to stick to. the traveling costs will be high. I have 250k+ saved up so far but I need hit 500k to be able to travel for at least 10-20 years before settling down

250K USD ? holy shit. Also, how old are you? Would prolly be wise to try all options before you finally throw in the towel and go full monk.

250K USD ? holy shit. Also, how old are you? Would prolly be wise to try all options before you finally throw in the towel and go full monk.
26 will soon be 27. I considered surgery maxing but if I did that I would still be curry(4/10->6/10) and manlet(5'4->5'8). and even if we're to be Chad. I don't think I would be satisfied as my youth is gone.as for doing arranged marriage in Kashmir or some decent area with decent looking foids and based government. I also considered it but I am very bored with normal life, and I killed my sex drive already mostly. so for me it's best to throw in the towel

Diet coke and jack in the box tbh
ngl I forgot jack in the box was a food place and I thought you meant the fucking toy jfl

Food, alcohol, video games, gym, occasional clothes like shoes. I just got new black timbs. I'm thinking about getting a dog

All pointless all just cope. I don't have enough money to save for anything so I just cope
did you get those timbs for a good price, they’re pretty expensive but i’m considering getting them myself

26 will soon be 27. I considered surgery maxing but if I did that I would still be curry(4/10->6/10) and manlet(5'4->5'8). and even if we're to be Chad. I don't think I would be satisfied as my youth is gone.as for doing arranged marriage in Kashmir or some decent area with decent looking foids and based government. I also considered it but I am very bored with normal life, and I killed my sex drive already mostly. so for me it's best to throw in the towel

JFL. Iam 32 and still havent completely given up. You should try Kashmir maxxing tbh (once you increase your T and get your sex drive back). You could atleast get decent foids there. Where i live in curry land, the foids are super hideous and demand a rich guy to betabuxx their ugly asses.