Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wtf is happening to my area

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
My beautiful migrant loser area, everyone looks like models with rich clothing, looks like a bladee music video, mixed with hoodlym

Then i saw a woman dressed like a road hoe, with a baby bib and baby accesories! I get style mogged by toddlers. I entered a school to like talj to counselor and everyone srared at me weirdly simply cuz i didnt have stock guy clothes.

She were sucking in that baby nipple thing, super weird, i think this is all a conspiracy, i have to go to my old school now aswell

Bladee mentioned :yes: :dab:

51645.jpg

@worrycel voresen

dog smoking GIF

@K1ng N0th1ng bladee got brutally mogged by ecco on tl;dr.

Only time i liked that gay alien ngl.

Then i saw a woman dressed like a road hoe, with a baby bib and baby accesories! I get style mogged by toddlers. I entered a school to like talj to counselor and everyone srared at me weirdly simply cuz i didnt have stock guy clothes.
Wtf. Did anyone else see it.

The jew bribes arrived....

Is this in europe?

My beautiful migrant loser area, everyone looks like models with rich clothing, looks like a bladee music video, mixed with hoodlym

Where do you live?