Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WTF is happening with the Mr Beast trio?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
They seem to have some real issues with identity or something

I think one of them’s a tranny now or something

Mr beast is peak normie content

Chris trannymaxxed after his wife left him :feelspuke: what a little bitch

God I hate that normfag, him and his soyboy face

One of them became a troon, and others are forced to play along and be his yes-men or they will be cancelled. It looks so fucking awkward.

One of them became a troon, and others are forced to play along and be his yes-men or they will be cancelled. It looks so fucking awkward.
There's a based old video of Chris and Mrbeast making fun of trannies and pronouns, it's nowhere to be found on YouTube, I saw it on another forum. Nobody in the public eye is allowed to have different opinions anymore.

Who gives a fuck.

Mr beast was good before that nigga become super famous, back in 2016-2017. It crazy that Chris is a fucking tranny now, he used to be cool too bad he is a disgusting abomination now.

There's a based old video of Chris and Mrbeast making fun of trannies and pronouns, it's nowhere to be found on YouTube, I saw it on another forum. Nobody in the public eye is allowed to have different opinions anymore.
Link?

I just found out Chris is trannymaxxing.
Definitely did not see that coming.
this world is peak fucking cuckoldry.

it's over

And this is what they got upset about? ITS A FUN VID xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I knew they are faggots

They seem to have some real issues with identity or something
You better not care simply because it's jews again,

just search sponsors of MrBeast neckbeard guy, they are micromanaged by some 'talent agency' having ties with the Disney;
and rest things are neckbeard guy's tallcel guy turned troon even ditching his wife and kids behind and this neckbeard decides to stand up to his friend's decision instead of making him realise wrongs with his family destroying choices

but once you look at big picture of ties with the jews you get over it and should not care much, it's "just annuda thing happening in jewish tricks"

This trio of degenerates will be poisoning the minds of impressionable youth on the front page of Yt…
i wana punch him so bad he srsly has a punchable face like no other

This trio of degenerates will be poisoning the minds of impressionable youth on the front page of Yt…
All according to the jews plan of weakening the west