Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WTF is this horseshit

Graveyard

Graveyard

Aliencel. 卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
★★★

"Workshop 7: Threat of Incel & Misogynistic Violence Workshop"

:soy: Bottom left

Funny how one of the solutions is to "Create alternative spaces for men and boys to share their grievances" though when it does happen they always get banned or flooded by gaslighting foids or normiefags.

Absolute soyfest

Funny how one of the solutions is to "Create alternative spaces for men and boys to share their grievances" though when it does happen they always get banned or flooded by gaslighting foids or normiefags.
:soy:JFL

True. I couldn't even get past the first minute so I don't know what those imbeciles said.

Where did you even find this video OP?

Where did you even find this video OP?
I found it yesterday on jtube. My memory is fucked. I think I found it by searching incel and filtering by upload date.

The most funny thing is that he probably gets zero pussy while females go for criminals and wife-beaters.
Probably get cucked like destiny
I don't know how an "intelligent" person can be like that

This forum is an "alternative space for men and boys to share their grievances"

Dude in the bottom left looks like he talks to underaged children on Skype
A

That's exactly right. No one actually cares about solving the underlying issues or being honest about how humanity works. Instead, they all want to badmouth and attack incels in order to say, "Look at me! I'm a successful happy person. Look at how I mog these people... so, blowjob? Ladies?"

Workshop 7: Threat of Incel & Misogynistic Violence Workshop"
Workshop 8: how to build a Marxist-Rodgerist society.

Step 1: seize the means of reproduction and send all those foids to the breeding barns.

Step 2: all normies that exhibit a lack of enthusiasm must be shot on sight (with videocamera).

Bingo.

Incel problem solved.