Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Wtf is this soy shit?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Is this some fucking cuck coping with becoming a third wheel in his own "relationship"? Or is this some soy dipshit trying to find "deeper meaning" in the technical definitions of words? Also, what the hell is the soy obsession with exact definitions to words? This is more robotic behavior than I've ever exhibited, and yet, I'm the one that normies have bullied and called me robotic; the fucking irony. :feelsseriously:

not if you married that hoe without anything previously but lol @ marrying a woman in this modern day and age. whats up with redditors and wives kek, fucking cucks always talking about being verbally and physically abused by the heckin wife and them being more dominant than the man

Is this some fucking cuck coping with becoming a third wheel in his own "relationship"? Or is this some soy dipshit trying to find "deeper meaning" in the technical definitions of words? Also, what the hell is the soy obsession with exact definitions to words? This is more robotic behavior than I've ever exhibited, and yet, I'm the one that normies have bullied and called me robotic; the fucking irony. :feelsseriously:

View attachment 685897

Normie umor isn't funny. It's just "HAHAHA WE TOOK IT LITERALLY!"

One of the most boring subreddits out there

Now where is my hand-crafted codes for an android self-destruction..

@bigantennaemay1 amogus-sus no sex

worked?