Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ww3 when?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
the ukraine war was supposed to blossom into a world conflict. the taiwan shit seems void too. when the fuck is this piece of shit primate species going to an hero itself?

Do you think if we go to Ukraine they would incorporate the incelcommando into their military because of their constitution of free speech :lul:

Do you think if we go to Ukraine they would incorporate the incelcommando into their military because of their constitution of free speech :lul:
I would never die for faggotkraine. worthless losers who suck globalhomo dick

just wait for when someone use small sized nuclear bomb

I would never die for faggotkraine. worthless losers who suck globalhomo dick
I don’t give a fuck about either of those Eastern European shitholes, but how is defending your own country sucking globohomo dick? The only people I see sucking globohomo dick are the ones giving weapons to Ukraine and hanging up flags to show support

I don’t give a fuck about either of those Eastern European shitholes, but how is defending your own country sucking globohomo dick? The only people I see sucking globohomo dick are the ones giving weapons to Ukraine and hanging up flags to show support
their not defending their country their fighting for a illegal cia coup installed regime that had been geocoding donbass russians since 2014. russia is defending itself from NATO encroachment and this bananna republic maidan regime in kieve is nothing but a nato puppet.

their not defending their country their fighting for a illegal cia coup installed regime that had been geocoding donbass russians since 2014. russia is defending itself from NATO encroachment and this bananna republic maidan regime in kieve is nothing but a nato puppet.
Interesting take. Idgaf about the war either way

I hate nuclear weapons because they’re the only reason we’re not having another world war. I just want to die but at the very least I want to witness the world’s destruction before I go.