Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yankee roastie wants to outlaw child-like sex dolls

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
{PEDOCELS GTFOH}

ogcCltIgaIRBMxdYaCCAzxVp

There have been no studies to prove that availability of child-like sex dolls would change the probability of child rape taking place, in a world where 60% of such cases are committed by members of the victim's family, only 10% of such cases being committed by total strangers of the victim.
This is what happens when you give toilets the possibility of rights: they will act as if they were lawmakers.

@Dregster @SlayerSlayer surely this goes against the rules

Those are march 17 screen shots.

fuck off pedo
Slanderous. Missed the point of this thread. If you do enjoy roast beef that is great, but do not make such accusation from thin air.

Jaw mogged again

Also I am not a pedophile. Big difference is that I don’t find a childish minds attractive or childish things.

I like a girl with a slim teenage body but an adult mind, with some inexperience and shyness sprinkled in.

How the hell does outlawing child-like sex dolls protect children? It's more that it harms children by removing an outlet of these pedophiles ... they just want that they harm actual children so they can hate on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back