Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Yay new PC build

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Today I am officially NEET as today was the first day I didn't go to work tbhthb ngl and today I've finally after 3 weeks of waiting have received my PC case tbhthb ded srs!
I didn't buy all parts at once since I've already had my GPU and SSD :3 so I bought RAM, new motherboard(mine was really outdated and I couldn't find DDR3 motherboards up for sale so decided to say fuck it and upgrade system to DDR4 type), CPU, cooler and case.

Shit pic quality because of an old phone lel
20190128_224940.jpg

I haven't finished yet, tomorrow I am going to flip le CPU cooler fans vertically ._. because dumb me made it so that there's more air going out rather than more going in. Also gonna do some cable managment as well tbhtbh and going to post new full PC case pic tomorrow with better quality tbhthb I am so happy with my new rotting equipment teehee

Also I switched up to firefox tbhtbh already loving it over chrome tbhthb, fuck it looks so good
Screenshot 1

AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 stock, auto clocks to 4.25ghz so basically 4.25ghz ._. CPU
GTX 1070 SC EVGA GPU
16 GB G.Skill Flare X 3200Mhz RAM
500GB Crucial SSD
Masterliquid 240 Lite CPU Cooler
Fractal Design Meshify C PC Case
ASUS ROG STRIX x470 F Gaming Motherboard

Dotacel tbhngltbh
I also had shit tons of pics and videos or whatever.. 10+ games minimum installed.. Before this build my PC was trashed with files for over 1.5 years, my background icons were stacking lel and I still had a lot of space left.. 500gb is perfectly fine tbh, idk how it's even possible to reach 500gb tbh kek I could buy HHD, they're cheap af right now tbh but I don't really need one ngl. Would rather buy second SSD, just checked my current SSD on amazon, just holy fuck at that price drop, only £60 jfl. HHDs are officially dying ngl sad

Congratulations man I hope you enjoy it :feelsokman:

Looks nice OP. I agree that firefox is better.

Like I've said I will post new pics when PC is 100% finished so there you go tbhtbh
Also followed JP's advice by cleaning my room.. Looks so kewl and modern now :3 unlike the build I had
IMG_20190129_173254.jpg
IMG_20190129_173323.jpg
IMG_20190129_173236.jpg

I switched CPU fan cooler position as you can see, also fixed reset button in front panel and connected all cables correctly :3

Nice one, did you have to activate the light of your EVGA Card tho? I have the rtx 2070 and the letters don't light up :(

Like I've said I will post new pics when PC is 100% finished so there you go tbhtbh
Also followed JP's advice by cleaning my room.. Looks so kewl and modern now :3 unlike the build I had
IMG_20190129_173254.jpg
IMG_20190129_173323.jpg
IMG_20190129_173236.jpg

I switched CPU fan cooler position as you can see, also fixed reset button in front panel and connected all cables correctly :3
Enjoy my man, looks good :feelzez:

Nice one, did you have to activate the light of your EVGA Card tho? I have the rtx 2070 and the letters don't light up :(
Nope, mine is like stock LED ._. it's not RGB and yours might be, just check your BIOS.. I have to do something with my motherboard tho, gonna enable some PS5 in bios because my motherboard and keyboard lights are on when PC is off ._.
Enjoy my man, looks good :feelzez:
Congratulations man I hope you enjoy it :feelsokman:
Looks nice OP. I agree that firefox is better.
Thx a lot boyos tbhthb! Gonna rot with this set up for at least 5 years now ngl

try osrs

with

osbuddy (3rd party client) gpu renderer

congrats! enjoy rotting with quality

Enjoy it man, how long will you be neeting?

pc mogs me

do u play vr games?
No, I've downloaded le VR chat but it's just too boring without having VR itself :/
Enjoy it man, how long will you be neeting?
Thx, probably until my mad gets tired of me neeting jf ltbhthb
congrats! enjoy rotting with quality
thx ngl, sometimes rotting is pretty fucking good... tbhthb
try osrs

with

osbuddy (3rd party client) gpu renderer
I remember normies playing osrs when I was 8, never got into it :/ tbhtbh

when skyrim 2 is coming out

Last edited:
IMG_20190129_173254.jpg
IMG_20190129_173323.jpg
IMG_20190129_173236.jpg

Keyboard looks cool, tbh. What brand is it?

you got a 144hz monitor? even in dota i couldn't go back to 60hz, let alone FPS games like cs

Great!! Now mine craft will run on your pc on the lowest settings

Very nice. I'm jealous, I still have a gtx970 lol.

Nice, GPU mogs me, I'm jealous.

How are you finding the neet lifestyle, are you enjoying it

No cable Management in your case :soy:

No cable Management in your case :soy:
cope? look at new pics tbhthb
How are you finding the neet lifestyle, are you enjoying it
10/10 bro tbhthb
Nice, GPU mogs me, I'm jealous.
Great!! Now mine craft will run on your pc on the lowest settings
Very nice. I'm jealous, I still have a gtx970 lol.
tbh boyos lel tbhthb
Keyboard looks cool, tbh. What brand is it?
Sumvision tbhthb
you got a 144hz monitor? even in dota i couldn't go back to 60hz, let alone FPS games like cs
yes tbhthb, well I could run 80-160 on my old rig all low settings tbhthb, now I run stable 175 fps in ultra settings(everything maxxed out except vsyng ofc lel).. My minimum FPS was 152 in DotA2 tbh, I get around 210 in spawn and calm areas, but average I see 160-170 tbh

Last edited:
PC gaymen is just not for me anymore. If I ever come back to vidya and I probably won't, I'll get a console and a bigass TV.

Congrats, OP. One of the best personal investments one can make.