Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Yazidi chick describes her rapist ISIS captor

FALSE COMPARISON

Made a thread about your BS argument because its often used BY WOMEN:

FROM THREAD:
There are so many levels more of violation taking place when a man is raped than when a woman is raped. A man was never meant to be penetrated, never meant to be sexually submissive. Most female rape victims have known the taste of dick before they were forced to give oral, a man (an actual man, I don't mean faggots, they don't even count, they are wanna be women) will never know the taste of dick in his entire life if he isn't raped.

So to simplify:
Female Heterosexual Rape - THE INEVITABLE/DESIRED BEING FORCED UPON THEM IN AN UNDESIRABLE FASHION
Male Homosexual Rape - THE EVITABLE/UNDESIRED BEING FORCED UPON THEM IN AN UNDESIRABLE FASHION

Comparing male homosexual rape to female heterosexual rape is a false comparison and is inherently fallacious, notice how instead of proposing the male heterosexual equivalent of rape,people opt for the homosexual, because THEY KNOW it isn't a big deal as society makes it out to be,.If a 2/10 woman (I'm talking butt ugly here) drugged me, tied me down, and force me to watch her ride me till orgasm by being in my face, it would be really fucked up, but it was merely someone forcing me to do something that I wanted to do anyways, just not with them, I can get over that, I would probably kill her if I saw her again, but I would get over it, in a month tops tbh (and lets not forget that most male rapists aren't 2/10, they are 4/10 at worst maybe, majority are likely average 5/10).

But I was never going to have any anal sex ever (on the receiving end) so the argument is a false comparison, everything being done to women during rape is not something foreign to them (in these times), its something they did last week, and more likely literally yesterday before they were raped, its just being done now by someone they aren't attracted to and/or didn't give consent to.

Comparing Female Heterosexual Rape to Male Homosexual Rape is as disingenuous as saying a 100m sprinter being forced to run in marathon is as equally disadvantaged, stress prone and injury prone as a 360lb power lifter being forced to run a marathon. Both parties are used to varying kinds of stimuli and pressure being exerted on their body, one is basically already prepared for it, its part of what THEY ALREADY DO, the other is not prepared and literally NOT BUILT FOR THE TASK. The comparison is inherently false, and I'm pretty sure everyone making this BS argument deep down knows this based on the obvious logical flaws I have pointed out.
Homosexuality is a practice that has been in vogue seen ancient times and throughout all cultures. There are undesirable males who exclusively demand other males for anal sex. Should they cry about how some males don't wanna give them anal? Should they be entitled to anuses and obtain it by raping male boys...

it's widespread practice nowadays tbh.

View: https://youtu.be/NMp2wm0VMUs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NTbKZxYJKQ

FALSE COMPARISON

Made a thread about your BS argument because its often used BY WOMEN:

FROM THREAD:
There are so many levels more of violation taking place when a man is raped than when a woman is raped. A man was never meant to be penetrated, never meant to be sexually submissive. Most female rape victims have known the taste of dick before they were forced to give oral, a man (an actual man, I don't mean faggots, they don't even count, they are wanna be women) will never know the taste of dick in his entire life if he isn't raped.

So to simplify:
Female Heterosexual Rape - THE INEVITABLE/DESIRED BEING FORCED UPON THEM IN AN UNDESIRABLE FASHION
Male Homosexual Rape - THE EVITABLE/UNDESIRED BEING FORCED UPON THEM IN AN UNDESIRABLE FASHION

Comparing male homosexual rape to female heterosexual rape is a false comparison and is inherently fallacious, notice how instead of proposing the male heterosexual equivalent of rape,people opt for the homosexual, because THEY KNOW it isn't a big deal as society makes it out to be,.If a 2/10 woman (I'm talking butt ugly here) drugged me, tied me down, and force me to watch her ride me till orgasm by being in my face, it would be really fucked up, but it was merely someone forcing me to do something that I wanted to do anyways, just not with them, I can get over that, I would probably kill her if I saw her again, but I would get over it, in a month tops tbh (and lets not forget that most male rapists aren't 2/10, they are 4/10 at worst maybe, majority are likely average 5/10).

But I was never going to have any anal sex ever (on the receiving end) so the argument is a false comparison, everything being done to women during rape is not something foreign to them (in these times), its something they did last week, and more likely literally yesterday before they were raped, its just being done now by someone they aren't attracted to and/or didn't give consent to.

Comparing Female Heterosexual Rape to Male Homosexual Rape is as disingenuous as saying a 100m sprinter being forced to run in marathon is as equally disadvantaged, stress prone and injury prone as a 360lb power lifter being forced to run a marathon. Both parties are used to varying kinds of stimuli and pressure being exerted on their body, one is basically already prepared for it, its part of what THEY ALREADY DO, the other is not prepared and literally NOT BUILT FOR THE TASK. The comparison is inherently false, and I'm pretty sure everyone making this BS argument deep down knows this based on the obvious logical flaws I have pointed out.

Homosexuality is a practice that has been in vogue seen ancient times and throughout all cultures.
Has nothing to do with biology, homosexuality is a biological defect, no different than being born with a genetic defect or some condition that leads to you being infertile

A man in his natural state will not be penetrated sexually

A woman in her natural state will be penetrated sexually

This is why when either situation happens by force it is much worse for a man, the comparison is not valid

One group is literally biologically built to handle the act being forced upon them, the other isn't

Should they cry about how some males don't wanna give them anal?
They should move to a country where being gay won't get you killed, I've talked to a few gay guys from places I've worked, two were ugly as fuck, they don't struggle to get laid at all

Being a gay man is like being a woman, sex is endless

If these guys wanted to get laid they merely need to leave their country so they can live freely as they are