Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Years of loneliness made my brain weaker

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
I can't concentrate on anything and keep forgetting things after minutes jfl. People have to repeat things multiple times while talking to me.

They call me lazy and stupid. Tried learning new things but lose focus and interest after a while. Can't maintain a schedule.

I wasn't always like this...I was an intelligent student years ago...

inkler is not allowed to have dopamine

We need constant brain stimulation to be functional human beings.

Maybe you coom too much.

Loneliness and depression actually destroys your brain, putting you on a path to dementia and Alzheimer's.

I'm already feeling the effects of this shit and I'm only 20+ :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I'll probably have dementia by the time I'm 30 jfl
I can't concentrate on anything and keep forgetting things after minutes jfl. People have to repeat things multiple times while talking to me.

They call me lazy and stupid. Tried learning new things but lose focus and interest after a while. Can't maintain a schedule.

I wasn't always like this...I was an intelligent student years ago...
I used to be the smartest kid in my class/school but these days my brain shuts off at the sight of any text over 1 paragraph/sentence

Maybe you coom too much.
only twice or thrice a week

Loneliness and depression actually destroys your brain, putting you on a path to dementia and Alzheimer's.

you in the same situation, huh? rope is the only option for us :feelsrope:

I'm already feeling the effects of this shit and I'm only 20+ :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I'll probably have dementia by the time I'm 30 jfl

I used to be the smartest kid in my class/school but these days my brain shuts off at the sight of any text over 1 paragraph/sentence
what's your plans for the future

Same here, I can have a hard time concentrating and formulating sentences(despite being an avid reader) most of the time especially on topics that are complex and cerebral

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back