Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Yellow BVLLS were the original BBCs

Of much greater quality, as well.

you know it's a gigantic cope when you have a race supremacist subreddit and reddit won't ban it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

not even for photos can they fake it.brutal.maybe they didn't want daddy finding out their expiditions with rich asian bois.eitherway,it is true that some asian guys were getting lots of interest from white women like sessue hayakawa,but that's just chad being chad and nothing more.

you know it's a gigantic cope when you have a race supremacist subreddit and reddit won't ban it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Never believed East Asian males were undesirable until adulthood.

Re: Imagine a cute fluffy dog
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149517358Monday, November 10, 2014 7:14 AM CST
I'm under the implication that you aren't making the assumption that each resident of "China" consumes "Canidae" as a meal.

Re: I finished reading A Christmas Carol
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478418Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16 PM CST
Ah, American schoolchildren are not introduced to basic English literature prior to reaching higher-grades? That provides yet another example of why America's educational-system is inferior to the educational-systems of sophisticated countries such as China and Mongolia.

Bitter ricepill. Its over for white boyos, its yellow fever time. BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

I keep preaching that the rice shall rise again!

I bet this mayo foid was wet af after rice alpha male called her out on her shit

Rice will rise