Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Yes I'm a drunk but I make time for fitness

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Some days I get drunk. Most days I run. I run like 10K every time. And as a leanmaxxer it feels good to run past the normie fatties, man. I mean, it really feels good.

Based- I'm probably going to the gym tomorrow to do some full-body workouts.

good progress brocel

Make sure to glare at any landwhales next run

Some days I get drunk. Most days I run. I run like 10K every time. And as a leanmaxxer it feels good to run past the normie fatties, man. I mean, it really feels good.
You keep grinding man!

Make sure to glare at any landwhales next run

I see.

that's impressive, congrats! I've done 10k a couple times before and it's brutal. I just stick to 5k :feelsaww:
Dude what happened to your avi??? But yeah thanks; I recommend deliberately slowing your pace to stay out on the streets longer.

I lift 12oz weights

Dude what happened to your avi??? But yeah thanks; I recommend deliberately slowing your pace to stay out on the streets longer.
yeah I changed it back. I like that painting personally but I think technically it counts as foid worship :feelsseriously:. This one is more funny anyway

yeah I changed it back. I like that painting personally but I think technically it counts as foid worship :feelsseriously:. This one is more funny anyway
:yes: