Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Yikes roastie youre not entitled for white knights, eat it up

I hope this becomes standard Over for whiteknight cucks

Jfl at the comments calling the guy in sunglasses a coward or a pussy, saying that he should've attacked the thief:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

This is so fucking hilarious to me, because I remember this incident when some security guard got shot after pursuing an armed guy who was throwing rocks at some bank, maybe trying to break in or whatever but definitely threatening the people there, and Redditors were absolutely shitting on him for doing that instead of staying behind and just calling the police:feelskek::feelskek:. Motherfuckers really expect ordinary men to risk their lives to save women but want security guards to avoid any conflict:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SeattleWA/comments/y1zajr/security_guard_shot_4_times_while_chasing_suspect/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/securityguards/comments/y2haei/security_guard_gets_shot_4_times_after/?force_seo=1

Jfl at the comments calling the guy in sunglasses a coward or a pussy, saying that he should've attacked the thief:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

This is so fucking hilarious to me, because I remember this incident when some security guard got shot after pursuing an armed guy who was throwing rocks at some bank, maybe trying to break in or whatever but definitely threatening the people there, and Redditors were absolutely shitting on him for doing that instead of staying behind and just calling the police:feelskek::feelskek:. Motherfuckers really expect ordinary men to risk their lives to save women but want security guards to avoid any conflict:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SeattleWA/comments/y1zajr/security_guard_shot_4_times_while_chasing_suspect/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/securityguards/comments/y2haei/security_guard_gets_shot_4_times_after/?force_seo=1

Why would men risk their lives for foids they don't fuck and can't fuck

Redditors are bluepilled retarded cucks

Why would men risk their lives for foids they don't fuck and can't fuck

Most normal men wont. Whiteknighting is bad for business and only the foids they fuck are worth protecting.
Redditors are bluepilled retarded cucks
This is what happens when you get upvotes :soy::bluepill: and "karma points" :soy::soy::soy: for making stupid virtual signal posts.

You end up with soyboys and niggers talking shit but they themselves aren't willing to do what they claim should be done.

Im almost certain if you remove the upvote feature, you would see alot less virtual signal posts.

That man is based and high iq

She's not entitled to his help. I only wish I have the fortitude not to risk my safety for some random slut when the time comes

i would of watched with a ear to ear grin

I've seen so many retards say muhhh the guy should've helped the girl. Not just with this but with many many things. Not fucking way im risking getting shot, stabbed or beat up badly for some random used up hole. If foids are gonna act like I don't exist, then I'm gonna act like they don't exist too. Especially when they are getting beat up or robbed

these foids would always ignore and talk shit about us behind our backs. therefore, we wont reach out during times you may need it. sorry but this is what you asked for

Fuck everyone, stone them all to death

I hope this becomes standard Over for whiteknight cucks
you love to see it. Truly, I would love to see more and more men stop risking life and limb over some ungrateful toilet who couldn't care less if the man died or get horribly injured

I've seen so many retards say muhhh the guy should've helped the girl. Not just with this but with many many things. Not fucking way im risking getting shot, stabbed or beat up badly for some random used up hole. If foids are gonna act like I don't exist, then I'm gonna act like they don't exist too. Especially when they are getting beat up or robbed
Goddamn right

No one is entitled to anything.

And of course, that fat boomer chases after him.
That old cuck isn't gonna get that pussy on his wrinkly old cock.

Don't worry it's All virtue signals, most of the cuck in the comment would run away, the just want to appear big and powerful like they can protect alla the females and fuck them

Don't worry it's All virtue signals, most of the cuck in the comment would run away, the just want to appear big and powerful like they can protect alla the females and fuck them
Dont underestimate the desperation of cucks/simps, there are enough cases where they risked their life for a random roastie just to either get beat up, end up deformed/disabled or dead

IMG 20240121 132155
IMG 20240121 132133
IMG 20240121 132155
IMG 20240121 132133
IMG 20240121 132036

Based comments with a good iq

Dont underestimate the desperation of cucks/simps, there are enough cases where they risked their life for a random roastie just to either get beat up, end up deformed/disabled or dead
If it Is so natural selection still exist

This is a natural phenomenon, for women (or men) to be subject to male aggression. If she wanted protection, she should’ve been with her man. But she doesn’t have one, she’s just in some Chad’s rotation. Her being vulnerable to attack is a consequence of her own actions.

Notices the couple across the sidewalk from them where the guy got between the attacker and the girl he was with.

There’s also the police, by which ALL men (60% of whom get nothing from women) through forced taxation are forced to subsidize the male protection of women.

Last edited:
Stfu reddit c0cksuckers. Stupid fat tr4nny soy cunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back