Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are alone in your struggle

wewuzaryansnshit

wewuzaryansnshit

good environment = good life, discord: frigid223
-
most of the threads i read here are total copes.

at first i thought most users here were either or exxagerating or joking when they say that 50 percent plus men are virgins or even khhv, but then i realized that they are serious. the majority of people on this forum, besides a few intelligent users, legitimately think that most men share their struggle in inceldom but mask it with an air of social superiority.

its time to clear this cope up. the word "average" is used to describe someone who has characteristics similar to those of the people around him. you can call these people normies (as we say) or just "average" people. now what does the average person, disregarding looks, do? they have a nice social circle with a decent amount of close friends, theyve had a couple relationships and have easily lost their virginity, and generally they are happy and content with their lives.

its hypocritical to say that you are not a "normal", "average" person and then in the same breath talk about how normies dont live lives much different than you, or the worst of all have the exact same issue as you.

most of you need to take a look at yourself. everyone on this website has a unique life situation, but the common theme between all of us is some kind of negative environment that has pushed us into reclusiveness. some of you are in your 30s and have never left your basement. others have never gotten a job. and of course, the majority of you are also khhv. ultimately, you have not achieved the milestones required to be a generally well-adjusted person in society.

you can keep whining about chad (an archeotype of men that makes up 5% of the population or less) to explain why a far-attached person from that trope has a bad life, or you can instead critically think about your situation and those around you. good looking guys, average looking guys, ugly guys, girls, whatever. most of these people are totally normal and you are removed from them.

tldr, stop believing majority of other men share your struggle, and stop using chad to explain the way women behave. it is stupid and when you look at it logically, the numbers dont add up. take a look at your life and where it went wrong, and let the blackpills in your life guide u.

take a look at your life and where it went wrong
good thread but one issue is that too many people fail to do this. they delude themselves into thinking it went wrong at birth. they tell themselves they were always doomed to a bad life because they cant handle the brutal truth

good thread but one issue is that too many people fail to do this. they delude themselves into thinking it went wrong at birth. they tell themselves they were always doomed to a bad life because they cant handle the brutal truth
absolutely and this is why there are so many "how tf does this ugly fuck get a gf wtf???? threads on here i see"

IT has a field day with these and shows them as proof against incels. they are also wrong about what causes incels and generally believe its all a choice. hatred is not a personal choice, no one develops hatred out of nowhere there is always a catalyst for it. and it of course comes from the lack of love from the people around you.

even on an incel forum they can’t accept that it’s over for them and try to cope and self delude themselves into thinking normies can’t get laid easily

even on an incel forum they can’t accept that it’s over for them and try to cope and self delude themselves into thinking normies can’t get laid easily
yes, and this delusion is caused by them not wanting to feel alone.

the most basic instinct for all people is to not be alone and be a part of something "larger" than themselves. the human is a social animal of course. it is healthier for those here to claim falsely that others guys are just like them then to realize that they are especially fucked and alone in their virginity.

yes, and this delusion is caused by them not wanting to feel alone.

the most basic instinct for all people is to not be alone and be a part of something "larger" than themselves. the human is a social animal of course. it is healthier for those here to claim falsely that others guys are just like them then to realize that they are especially fucked and alone in their virginity.
humans being social animals is a myth btw as a member who used to be on this forum said that talking to each other was just the entertainment available to our ancestors at the time but we don’t need to communicate to survive and vr intercourse will exist meaning you can be disconnected from reality

I agree with most of what you said, especially the part about how average people are totally removed from us and that it makes no sense to act as if they are in our position. It's also true that most ugly people are normal/conformist.

Do you believe that ugly people on average do significantly worse in making friends and getting a girlfriend than average or attractive ones even if they sometimes manage to do so?

I agree with most of what you said, especially the part about how average people are totally removed from us and that it makes no sense to act as if they are in our position. It's also true that most ugly people are normal/conformist.

Do you believe that ugly people on average do significantly worse in making friends and getting a girlfriend than average or attractive ones even if they sometimes manage to do so?
i dont believe it’s significantly harder but to say it’s the same difficulty as a an avg/good looking guy is also incorrect. it is probably slightly more difficult (higher % social rejection etc) but not impossible especially if you know what to say to fit in.

its time to clear this cope up. the word "average" is used to describe someone who has characteristics similar to those of the people around him. you can call these people normies (as we say) or just "average" people. now what does the average person, disregarding looks, do? they have a nice social circle with a decent amount of close friends, theyve had a couple relationships and have easily lost their virginity, and generally they are happy and content with their lives.
I think the word used to describe this is "head canon". Gimme some data that strongly indicates most people are "happy and content". Just on basic evolutionary terms that doesn't make sense. Happyness is the carrot evolution uses to keep you investing effort into improving your situation in life. You get it, you get used to where you are and then you need something more to feel it again. That is not an abnormally, that is the purpose. In particular, the newer the data, the more it looks like men in general are stuggling across the board. Don't gimme something from 20 years ago, that no longer can be assumed to apply up to todays state of the world. Most average people are probably much happier than we are, but they aren't living the dream. Many of them are suffering intensely for one reason or another. You think all your problems diappear once you get a gf. And then you have a child. A storm damages your house, your dumb ass isn't insured or it doesn't cover w/e happened. You hurt your back at work. And suddenly you are in permanent pain with a bunch of debt, in need of medication or an operation and also needing to fix your house but you can't work anymore and have no desirable skills on the job market and a child is on the way. Just like that, you're back to thinking about blowing your brains out.
its hypocritical to say that you are not a "normal", "average" person and then in the same breath talk about how normies dont live lives much different than you, or the worst of all have the exact same issue as you.
No it's not. They can be similar in many ways but differend in a highly relevant domain. And they can share some problems without them being in "the exact same" situation.

most of you need to take a look at yourself. everyone on this website has a unique life situation, but the common theme between all of us is some kind of negative environment that has pushed us into reclusiveness. some of you are in your 30s and have never left your basement. others have never gotten a job. and of course, the majority of you are also khhv. ultimately, you have not achieved the milestones required to be a generally well-adjusted person in society.
you can keep whining about chad (an archeotype of men that makes up 5% of the population or less) to explain why a far-attached person from that trope has a bad life, or you can instead critically think about your situation and those around you. good looking guys, average looking guys, ugly guys, girls, whatever. most of these people are totally normal and you are removed from them.

tldr, stop believing majority of other men share your struggle, and stop using chad to explain the way women behave. it is stupid and when you look at it logically, the numbers dont add up. take a look at your life and where it went wrong, and let the blackpills in your life guide u.
? What are you even saying? Because chads are few they can't have a big impact on the dating market? The common themes shared by the people on here are not just a "negative enviorment", they are things like "being born autistic", "being born ugly / short / whatever", "having suffered intensely traumatising bullying and isolation". How can you even use the word "blackpill" when you don't acknowledge the importance of genetic factors at all in your little fever rant?
Maybe you want to start thinking critically about basic logic and cause->effect relationships yourself.

The struggle most men share is not the sturggle of being an incel, obviously, even though the number of the men that DO share it grew by like +200-300% in 15 years. It's the struggle of not being innately desirable as a partner for the opposite sex because you aren't good looking enough. These normie men might find a partner, but if they know it conciously or not, they will never get to experience that feeling of being deified by women wherever they go. The feeling that every women can experience when she feels like it by just hanging around men a league or two below her in SMV. The feeling of being desired, not deemed acceptable as part of a trade offer where you have to provide money, status, fun, humor, emotional support. Where you might simply be the best option around. The feeling of being loved on an intuitive and emotional level, loved in an animalistic and unconditional (as unconditional as can be at least) sense. Loved by a women the way most men love women themselfs.

That is what most men share with us. They are second class citizen in the sexual and romantic domain of humanity. Some might suffer more, some might never notice because it never got bad enough for them, but if they could see what it's like at the top, they would feel envy and resentment much like we do. We are just more aware of the inequality of the sex world because we are at the bottom.

Sad that you are already banned, would have liked to see your dogshit rationalisation for all the non sequitur nonsense you said.

Dnr banned GrAY

I think the word used to describe this is "head canon". Gimme some data that strongly indicates most people are "happy and content". Just on basic evolutionary terms that doesn't make sense. Happyness is the carrot evolution uses to keep you investing effort into improving your situation in life
most people have relationships, hopes and dreams with them, and most people can interact with girls normally. this is important for a happy healthy normal life. why dont you give me data that proves otherwise? oh wait because it doesn’t exist and you don’t even need data (i’m sure of which exists though) to prove my point
That is what most men share with us. They are second class citizen in the sexual and romantic domain of humanity. Some might suffer more, some might never notice because it never got bad enough for them, but if they could see what it's like at the top, they would feel envy and resentment much like we do. We are just more aware of the inequality of the sex world because we are at the bottom.
this is your mind trying to rationalize your shit life by projecting your own life situation onto everyone else. the fact is that you are completely alone in your struggle and very few people (us and others) can relate to you

most people have relationships, hopes and dreams with them, and most people can interact with girls normally. this is important for a happy healthy normal life. why dont you give me data that proves otherwise? oh wait because it doesn’t exist and you don’t even need data (i’m sure of which exists though) to prove my point

this is your mind trying to rationalize your shit life by projecting your own life situation onto everyone else. the fact is that you are completely alone in your struggle and very few people (us and others) can relate to you
Nah. Every man that ever tried to woo a woman has felt a small fraction of the underlying unfairness of the sexual market. There are many ways in which this inequality expresses itself and throughout the male population it is felt in varing degrees. As the incel related stats have risen by like +200-300% in just 10-15 years, and since I have yet to see extensive data that is up to date, there is no reason to believe "most people have relationsships" is accurate anymore. In many places it hasn't been accurate for a long time.

A 2022 survey in Japan found that 40% of men in their twenties had never once been on a date. Even if they sooner or later end up finding a girl, which for some will not be the case, they will still be able to relate to us because they have shared our struggle, at least for a time. And they will remember what it was like, how alone and desperate they felt.
MD 2

If they end up with a girl that doesn't want them and internally resents that she couldn't do better in life, what will be the "dreams and hopes" the people in that relationsship will share? "To be with someone else who actually likes me and whom I'm really attracted to?". Wait a minute, that's kinda like our situation...

Many men have some relationsships. And many are not very happy in them.
Many men have to struggle with what they have to put up with or provide to sustain these relationsships.
Many men experience humiliation or dissatisfaction or a feeling of isolation even within these relationsships.
Many men can relate, even though they no longer are or never were in our shoes, much like I can relate to someone struggling with being born into the lowest class/caste in a society, even though I most certainly was not. These things are not that hard to imagine if you want to, and all kinds of suffering and misery share some key components.

You make strong claims without providing any evidence and just call it "common sense". I have no reason to believe anything you said to be true and you have made no real argument for your position. You seem very emotionally invested in the idea of our complete and utter isolation. I have tried talking about incel related topics with people in my social circles, much like I talked to my therapist about race realism, and so far not one person has been completly indifferend or dismissive. A married woman with a child I know has basically congratulated me on the idea of seamaxxing because that's something she might do in my position.

Users on here use language that gurantees that no one outside of this very small group will ever listen to them after they have spoken their first sentence. And while many scientific studies are in the "must read" section, many users are not scientifically educated and couldn't convince anybody otherwise. If you simply put a slightly more polite package around what we are going through, if you are prepared with hard data and can control your emotions so you don't come of as unhinged and obsessed, you can make many normies see things from our perspective at least a bit.

Many people struggle or struggled with lonelyness and isolation in one form or another. I knew a man with 3 children who was getting bullied at his job and who had been used and dumped by his first wife. Do you think he is necessarily happy because he has a social life? Do you think he would be unwilling to talk about the unfairness that men experience when their interests conflict with female group interests? You think he wouldn't be interested or couldn't be made to relate to us? You're world view is absurdly lacking in nuance or flexibility.

Last edited:

Last edited:
OP is viewing normies with a rose tinted lens and think they live in a utopia-like situation whilst we're in the total opposite. Normies do have it good in some ways but it isn't utopia like, if normies meant the vast majority of the population then they definitely aren't living it amazing, just whatever average is.

As you've said the situation is much more complex, just because it looks good on the outside doesn't mean there's no internal struggle happening in their relationship, after all we live in a gynocritic system, a normie in today's age is definitely closer to an incel in regards to experience than a Chad. The amount of jestermaxxing required to land a girlfriend in today's day and age is unreal, and that's just getting one, keeping one is much harder as you'd have to treat her the way she wants, buy her gifts and listen to all her problems. Then what happens if all that is lost? You're now in a worse position than an incel because you've just wasted all your financial, emotional and time resources onto one person whereas an incel never lost anything to begin with. The average person is stuck in a dead end job for 40 years, I don't see much glamourous about it, or anything to envy about it, even though they might have an existing love life. The statistical set we envy (Chads and rich people) are at a far larger gap in life quality than a normie and an incel, normies are nowhere close to the statistical minority.

This isn't a call to support normies, far from it. Rather it's to put into perspective that being a normie isn't that much better, the themes that we experience is universal to the human experience, alienation, loss and unsatisfaction in life isn't exclusive to incels, it's been dealt with since humankind. Our situation is unique sure, but others have their own situations and even then we'll have experienced similar themes.
Yeah, agreed. This also means there is at least the possibility to get our situation acknowledged for what it is by society at large. There are some signs that dissatisfaction and frustration with the way men are treated are reaching critical levels. America is like a misandrist hell scape, too many people have absorbed the whole evolution denial, race difference and sex difference denial and all of the dishonest victimhood naritives. In other countries it is not as bad, yet, and much of the population are still willing to commit thought crimes on the regular.

I'm not super hopeful, normies are mostly unwilling to accept that they might have been fooled into behaving exactly like the peole they were feeling superior to. At the same time, I am also not certain the left can keep up this whole charade forever. On the race difference front there will sooner or later be clear cut evidence, once the exact genes are located and their effects understood. So they are sitting on a time bomb on that topic.
And how will low/mid tier men as a group react once the modern dating market has reached it's lowest point? Will they just keep going along with how they have been abandoned to their misery, will they organize politically, will find an alternative soluton? I have no clue, the future seems impossbily hard to predict, but for that very reason total defeatism is not appropirate either.

Male virgins all ages gss 2018

Maybe the incels themselves around here are and maybe they didn't realize (I can confirm that most people here aren't "subhuman") as they say, specifically the youngcels, there will be youngcels larping as wizards too

Tbh I can't understand how almost 100% of people would manage to escape inceldom, idk in what data to trust anymore

We have to consider stuff such as escortmaxxing and lying in those surveys

Last edited:
Thank you for the fitting contribution, truly thought provoking, I totally get what you wanted to say.

View attachment 844897

Maybe the incels themselves around here are and maybe they didn't realize (I can confirm that most people here aren't "subhuman") as they say, specifically the youngcels, there will be youngcels larping as wizards too

Tbh I can't understand how almost 100% of people would manage to escape inceldom, idk in what data to trust anymore

We have to consider stuff such as escortmaxxing and lying in those surveys
6p03y7ugsm071

Yeah, surveys always feel a bit iffy. At least you can be certain that men in general didn't pretend to be virgins, they either accurately reported their sexual encounters or overreported them. But looking at all the differend data, be it from dating sites, surveys, studies or w/e, there seems to be a clear trend: things are getting worse for men. By how much and how many are affected by now might be not 100% clear, but w/e the number is, it will be rising with every year right now.

And does it really matter if a 30 year old KHHV is part of a group that includes 2% or 3% or 5% of the population? The fundamental unfairness and inequality on the dating market is still the same, the absurdly high levels of anti-male / pro-female propaganda are still real, female nature is still far uglier than society as a whole acknowledges.

Don't be so scared of making a mistake that you no longer trust your own eyes or thoughts. You probably know the interview so I'm not gonna post the whole thing but don't accept the kind of state of mind that is described on here:

We might get things wrong, we might over or underestimate some effects, but our opposition are a mob of ideologically possessed evolution deniers high on a feeling of unearned moral superiority and power. It would be an honest struggle to get things more wrong than the people that can no longer clearly define what a woman is or who believe there can't be a genetic component partly responsible for differences in crime rates, educational achievments, civilisational accomplishments, etc.

Allow yourself to take risks and maybe get something wrong. Especially on the interenet where there are no real consequences for doing so. It will allow you to get more things right in the long term than just digging your head in the sand and giving up on understanding the world at all.

Last edited:
Those pictures are from the same surveys, the problem is we don't read a shit and just wait for visual graphics

What's happening beyond hypergamy is that we're doing things later and later, like living alone, sex, etc., but of course, the surprising thing is, why do women continue at about the same time? :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Those pictures are from the same surveys, the problem is we don't read a shit and just wait for visual graphics

What's happening beyond hypergamy is that we're doing things later and later, like living alone, sex, etc., but of course, the surprising thing is, why do women continue at about the same time?
I know they are from the same survey, the point is to show the direction of the trend independendly of the exact absolute number.

Yeah its true. Aka the sub 8 cope. Even average guys can sometimes stumble into some pussy, but if you're below average and genuinely ugly or you're not neurotypical, then its over for you. We're the bottom sediment of society, too ugly for even women to tolerate our presence

Oh I see, sorry for misinterpret your post
No problem. I feel like you are asking for permisson to think, guess or believe something. And if you are, polite society will never give you that permission, at least not in the near future.

My position on these issues as a whole is independ of any one single stat. That men are being demonized in MSM is undeniable. That basic truths about evolution in regards to sex and race differences are being denied is undeniable. That men have an inherently lower SMV is undeniable. That many men are struggling in modern life, be they incels or normies, is undeniable. That people, at least in western societies, have a strong, general pro-female/anti-male bias is pretty much certain (see e.g. here and here [study available on research gate in its entirety]).

Any slight inaccuracies in any single stat no longer can flip my world view on its head, too many parts of the whole picture are already clearly visible and point in the same direction. I would advocate for most of the things I say now even if every single person on here was exposed to be either in a relationsship of a fed or both tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure I will keep feeling the way I am now about how society treats men, even if I myself get laid/ a gf.

Unifying around incel-specific issues is hopeless anyways, even if we were doing that, we would want to present these issues in such a way that as many men as possible can relate to them. Ultimately, I want a society in which male group interests are as big a force in politics as female ones, a society in which men aren't discriminated against, propagandized and demonized, where the good sides of male nature and the ugly parts of female nature are out in the open for everyone to see and talk about. None of this is affected by the exact number of virgins at age 30+.

Last edited:
No problem. I feel like you are asking for permisson to think, guess or believe something. And if you are, polite society will never give you that permission, at least not in the near future.

My position on these issues as a whole is independ of any one single stat. That men are being demonized in MSM is undeniable. That basic truths about evolution in regards to sex and race differences are being denied is undeniable. That men have an inherently lower SMV is undeniable. That many men are struggling in modern life, be they incels or normies, is undeniable. That people, at least in western societies, have a strong, general pro-female/anti-male bias is pretty much certain (see e.g. here and here [study available on research gate in its entirety]).

Any slight inaccuracies in any single stat no longer can flip my world view on its head, too many parts of the whole picture are already clearly visible and point in the same direction. I would advocate for most of the things I say now even if every single person on here was exposed to be either in a relationsship of a fed or both tomorrow. And I'm pretty sure I will keep feeling the way I am now about how society treats men, even if I myself get laid/ a gf.

Unifying around incel-specific issues is hopeless anyways, even if we were doing that, we would want to present these issues in such a way that as many men as possible can relate to them. Ultimately, I want a society in which male group interests are as big a force in politics as female ones, a society in which men aren't discriminated against, propagandized and demonized, where the good sides of male nature and the ugly parts of female nature are out in the open for everyone to see and talk about. None of this is affected by the exact number of virgins at age 30+.
I get it, I hate when the media generalizes men, making the vast majority who are not womanizer scoundrels invisible, it's as if in the view of foids only good looking people exist to hide hypergamy and not blaming themselves for believing that extremely busy chads with women way above them have to date down

yes someone who speaks the brutal truth is an infiltrator, great logic you have there
I would not say the brutal truth but it's good to have some users with different way of thinking

Ultimately, I want a society in which male group interests are as big a force in politics as female ones, a society in which men aren't discriminated against, propagandized and demonized, where the good sides of male nature and the ugly parts of female nature are out in the open for everyone to see and talk about.
That's an impossibility. Like you said, female nature has an ugly side, and not only that, it is also ungrateful and rotten. The more you offer them, the more they want until they ultimately devour everything you have and move on to the next target. Besides, female nature is already out in the open, but nobody fucking cares. Foids don't shy away from seeing men as subhumans, and I have no qualms about seeing them as such. I'd have no reason to give them 'equal' grounds to thrive. Otherwise, agree with your sentiments on this thread for the most part.

What's happening beyond hypergamy is that we're doing things later and later, like living alone, sex, etc., but of course, the surprising thing is, why do women continue at about the same time? :lul::lul::lul:
You got it backwards. It's hypergamy why men have given up on life. If you look at the bottom of barrel ugly foids, it's pretty much the same with them. Foids don't need men anymore. That in and of itself wouldn't be the problem, but men don't even receive a fraction of the positive feedback and validation from the opposite sex that foids on average receive. Most of us actually don't have any reason to exist, but it's our survival instinct keeping us from suicide-maxxing.

OP getting blown out on his own thread

Both points are too rigid. It's true normies live on another planet compared to us and they're generally content with their lives but thinking they can have the identical validation of 7+ men is unrealistic. Normies are at best liked at worst tolerated but they are never loved with the passion and addiction they love really attractive men. Women can truly love only 25% of dudes at most if we're talking about romantic ecstatic love.

Being normies also perennially on autopilot they barely intuite this if at all and go on with their existences;but at our level of self awareness we couldn't accept such a compromise.

That's an impossibility. Like you said, female nature has an ugly side, and not only that, it is also ungrateful and rotten. The more you offer them, the more they want until they ultimately devour everything you have and move on to the next target. Besides, female nature is already out in the open, but nobody fucking cares. Foids don't shy away from seeing men as subhumans, and I have no qualms about seeing them as such. I'd have no reason to give them 'equal' grounds to thrive. Otherwise, agree with your sentiments on this thread for the most part.
The last generations have consumed nothing but anti-male propaganda since they were born. It's a part of everything, from news broadcasts to what is written in novels or how things are presented on TV shows. Almost all of politics, MSM and academia all have an absurd bias against us.

Most regular people have no idea what reality looks like. Even on here, on an incel site with tons of :blackpill: content, it feels like 30-50% of the users think genes don't matter or only matter a little bit or just as much as the enviorment. Amongst the normie population, I don't think many of them know a thing. They never felt the need to ask or question what was presented. They might also be status-seeking amoral scum, but, on some level, they are operating based on false information. And maybe, if they knew what the full picture really looks like, they would no longer behave quite as abominably.

The way politics is now does not seem stable to me. Many parts of it are new and have no yet proven themselfs as capable of standing the test of time. Forbidden information is slowly spreading through the internet, random twitter threats about genetic bases for intelligence have ~100 comments but multiple millions of views. It takes time till even the dumbest normie has gotten the message. And people won't be willing to openly share what they think until they believe that others around them will defend them. They must not only agree with some of our points, they must feel confident that many other people do as well.

As I said before, I'm not super hopeful, the future is way too complicated to predict it with any degree of certainty, but, making a best guess based on what info is available, I think there is a real ~10-30% chance that a popular pro-male oriented movement becomes a reality in the next 1-2 decades.

Last edited:
Both points are too rigid. It's true normies live on another planet compared to us and they're generally content with their lives but thinking they can have the identical validation of 7+ men is unrealistic. Normies are at best liked at worst tolerated but they are never loved with the passion and addiction they love really attractive men. Women can truly love only 25% of dudes at most if we're talking about romantic ecstatic love.

Being normies also perennially on autopilot they barely intuite this if at all and go on with their existences;but at our level of self awareness we couldn't accept such a compromise.
Being normies also perennially on autopilot
That's why I'm not sure they are equally as concious, suspect that "having conciousness" is also a spectrum instead of just a yes/no distinction.

You got it backwards. It's hypergamy why men have given up on life. If you look at the bottom of barrel ugly foids, it's pretty much the same with them. Foids don't need men anymore. That in and of itself wouldn't be the problem, but men don't even receive a fraction of the positive feedback and validation from the opposite sex that foids on average receive. Most of us actually don't have any reason to exist, but it's our survival instinct keeping us from suicide-maxxing.

:feels::feels::feels:

High IQ thread

God! I'm already past it and too tired, so I have not much to gain from pro-male movements in the near future, but I sincerely hope it's not MRA or MSTOW 2.0 or shit like that.

God! I'm already past it and too tired, so I have not much to gain from pro-male movements in the near future, but I sincerely hope it's not MRA or MSTOW 2.0 or shit like that.
it's prob gonna be at least partly cucked. change happens in increments. no way we go from how things are now directly to the opposite in one single step

it's prob gonna be at least partly cucked. change happens in increments. no way we go from how things are now directly to the opposite in one single step
Yeah! Men really need to let go of reason when it comes to foids. Its not just access to sex, men are competing for resource with foids as well. Even users here are eager to give foids benefit of the doubt.

What if you were born with autism n shit, you can’t change some things in life

A 2022 survey in Japan found that 40% of men in their twenties had never once been on a date.
wow, good thing i dont live in japan. not sure why you are showing some study about a place that doesnt concern any of us.
Many men have some relationsships. And many are not very happy in them.
Many men have to struggle with what they have to put up with or provide to sustain these relationsships.
Many men experience humiliation or dissatisfaction or a feeling of isolation even within these relationsships.
Many men can relate, even though they no longer are or never were in our shoes, much like I can relate to someone struggling with being born into the lowest class/caste in a society, even though I most certainly was not.
if many many men like you claim could relate to the struggle an incel has than nothing would add up. you do realize the fast majority of guys talk to girls/have some kind of female interaction from an early age right. saying otherwise is just complete bluepill, yeah bro i am sure most men havent interacted in a meaningful way with the other 50% of humanity jfl @ that logic. the numbers dont add up and you adding meaningless visual studies doesnt prove the point that women like le chad any more.

wow, good thing i dont live in japan. not sure why you are showing some study about a place that doesnt concern any of us.

if many many men like you claim could relate to the struggle an incel has than nothing would add up. you do realize the fast majority of guys talk to girls/have some kind of female interaction from an early age right. saying otherwise is just complete bluepill, yeah bro i am sure most men havent interacted in a meaningful way with the other 50% of humanity jfl @ that logic. the numbers dont add up and you adding meaningless visual studies doesnt prove the point that women like le chad any more.
I'm not gonna invest the effort to keep this going, I have said what I wanted to say and people can decide for themselfs what sounds more convincing to them.

Truer words have never been said. It is ironic how this community prides itself in being “cope-free” when every single thread is full of water copes.

Truer words have never been said. It is ironic how this community prides itself in being “cope-free” when every single thread is full of water copes.
thanks man

We have each other.

One race, the incel race

Obviously a low IQ gray, nobody here ever claimed to be "cope fREe" like you claimed, it's quite the opposite, you and the OP are asshats that probably belong on IT with the rest of morons.

Just because it's a different place doesn't mean they don't go through the same problem dipshit. And if it truly matters then don't ignore the Must read section that shows a bunch of studies in regards to dating in the US.
if many many men like you claim could relate to the struggle an incel has than nothing would add up. you do realize the fast majority of guys talk to girls/have some kind of female interaction from an early age right. saying otherwise is just complete bluepill,
Alot of us have had female interactions at an early age also yet here we are, so what's your point?
yeah bro i am sure most men havent interacted in a meaningful way with the other 50% of humanity jfl @ that logic.
Love how you misconstrued his argument, strawman fallacy. Wasn't what he said at all.
the numbers dont add up and you adding meaningless visual studies doesnt prove the point that women like le chad any more.
Bruh if you're too stupid to understand/accept studies that you can't cant comprehend, just let us know, because I know you wouldn't last a day reading out through the studies we share often here that instantly disprove you.

Just get the fuck out of here if you genuinely have nothing worthwhile to say.