Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "You are always depressed because you dont go out"

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Cool, now I am depressed in a park.

Well it is true that isolation causes depression, but going out and being mogged by everyone who walks past you and seeing couples that are younger than you is much more depressing. You can't win as an incel.

I don't go out cuz incel tbh

Chad goes out: stacies approach him, other men approach him because he looks cool. Instant friends.

Incel goes out: makes eye contact with a land whale, she gives him a look of disgust and threatens to call chad. Other males avoid him and whisper in the background

Cock goes out: I am arrested because it is apparently too "illegal" to demonstrate the virility of my tool, which was masterfully by God designed to create life and propagate my strong lineage. What's up with that?

Chad goes out: stacies approach him, other men approach him because he looks cool. Instant friends.

Incel goes out: makes eye contact with a land whale, she gives him a look of disgust and threatens to call chad. Other males avoid him and whisper in the background

Cock goes out: I am arrested because it is apparently too "illegal" to demonstrate the virility of my tool, which was masterfully by God designed to create life and propagate my strong lineage. What's up with that?
What’s up with that airline food

(Inceltear daily bluepill)

Kek. Yeah, going out only makes it worse.

Public suicide has been lingering on my mind
Based. Too bad I can't do it in my country. Maybe if I wanted to set myself on fire but FUCK THAT.

Based. Too bad I can't do it in my country. Maybe if I wanted to set myself on fire but FUCK THAT.
Like I hate suicide but like I think it’s the only way people will notice an incel and not think they’re evil or something
I bet a therapist or a counselor would always be thinking of how to get rid of us as soon we walk in the door

"No I don't go out because there is nothing for me to do outside."

I used to enjoy aimless walks but not nearly as much anymore.
There is nothing to do outside. It's placebo at best. Just like meditation. Don't even get me started on how something bad always seems to happen when you go outside for no other reason but to "enjoy the outdoors" and get swarmed by insects.

No location for your depression