Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are either an incel or you are a delusional masochist

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
So I found this recent article on the Daily Stormer. Don't open it unless you're using a VPN --- unless you don't mind winding up on a list of course.

It has some interesting takes which, even if they conflict with the blackpill as promoted on .is, is still worth giving a thought. However, it's fairly long, so inb4 the inevitable 'tl;dr's I've assembled some highlights.

[Reduced rates of marriage] has been a process that began when women were given the right to vote. Women have no conception of society, or that something could be good or bad for society, they have only a concept of what is good for them personally. So if you give them rights, you enter the downward spiral.
There are various types of incels, but the underlying causes are all of those listed above, to wit:
  • Birth control and abortion
  • The ability of technology to enable female promiscuity without social shame
  • The inability to sustain marriage, due to the legalization of divorce (primarily no-fault divorce, but really just divorce in general)
Most intelligent men have simply given up on attempting to make a relationship work, because it is clearly impossible, due to the progressive stacking of the deck against men being able to successfully couple.
If you are not attractive enough to actually convince a woman to marry you, which is most of you, but you do hit the occasional “hook-up,” you are still an incel, in the same way that a homeless man who is able to break into an abandoned building and sleep for a few nights before being evicted by the police is still homeless. You just got lucky and got to sleep in a building for a few nights. When you’re kicked out by the police, you’re back on the streets.
I have seen a lot of people on the internet [...] who try to draw a distinction between an “incel” and a “volcel.” That is, a man who is involuntarily celibate vs. a man who is voluntarily celibate. [...] But nothing about the sexual landscape we currently suffer under was “voluntary.” None of us “volunteered” for a society that allows:
  • Birth control pills
  • Abortion
  • Social media sex hook-ups
  • No-fault divorce
  • Family court settlement systems
So, if you make a choice not to participate in that, you are an “incel,” even if you could technically do a hook-up or get involved in some horrible slave marriage or “live-in boyfriend” situation.
It’s likely that the social pressure for women to “have a career” is part of why they choose to have abortions. It is unlikely that if you polled most 13-year-old girls before this massive brainwashing campaign that many of them would say they dream of being a bank manager rather than a stay-at-home mother.
Meaningful life as a slave is resisting slavery, fighting back against the slave masters. We can only do that with God. Here’s my advice:
  • Don’t be fat
  • Forgive your mother
  • Stop pitying yourself (no one cares)
  • Respect yourself
  • Do things that give you self-esteem (work! Whatever it is, just work!)
  • Learn to pray
I don’t have a solution to how to make a relationship with a woman work, because there is no solution to that problem. Look around you. This is self-evident.

Last edited:
Good points, though imo if you somehow managed to hook up with a foid you're not really an incel, as you clearly have something the foid liked, and to state the obvious had un paid sex.

Good points, though imo if you somehow managed to hook up with a foid you're not really an incel, as you clearly have something the foid liked, and to state the obvious had un paid sex.
Yes, though the difference is just semantics; to wit, what do you call an incel or not?

So I found this recent article on the Daily Stormer. Don't open it unless you're using a VPN --- unless you don't mind winding up on a list of course.

It has some interesting takes which, even if they conflict with the blackpill as promoted on .is, is still worth giving a thought. However, it's fairly long, so inb4 the inevitable 'tl;dr's I've assembled some highlights.
Very very based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back