Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are granted 1 power/ability, what is it

• Thread starter Deleted member 2853
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2853

Self-banned
-
It can be any ability, to be used for good or bad. Be unique, don't say something like turn invisible. Maybe something like control the blood flow in peoples bodies, or be able to have control over time.

Laser eyes that slowly murders everyone I see.

Freezing time,you guy's know why...

every shit i take is a 1 wipe

ability to imbue food with semen without being seen or traced in any way

Every bit of damage done to me gets done to every living human 20x over.

No one would dare fuck with you.

Incelibate anarchist said:
Freezing time,you guy's know why...

i've watched a hentai about that.

being able to stretch my dick out

Shapeshifting, so I can turn into any Chad on the go... Or into a trans for when I'm wanking and I want to grab some boobs.

Time control and teleportation.

Nuke this planet.

Shapeshifting obviously, so I can look how I want to look

To make any thought in my mind true if I want it to be. That way I can make any power and have anything I want.

id say powers over ice but since i have to be unique, powers over the weather then.

Dekim said:
Shapeshifting, so I can turn into any Chad on the go... Or into a trans for when I'm wanking and I want to grab some boobs.

Goodness, I was scrolling down and going to say this exactly when I bumped into your comment.
Need another one now.
The unlimited ability to spawn hot stacies who look exactly like I want and dematerialise them when I'm done with them.

The ability to be unnoticed by humans. Not invisibility, though. I could do whatever I wanted without consequence.

Ex: I go and shoplift some stuff. Nobody notices, even if I’m blatantly stealing. People watching security cameras wouldn’t suspect me.

Power to gain someones skillset/ natural ability by touching them

the power to control weather, but I would act like a god. i would give places like north korea tornados and tsunamis and i would give my country with all of the west sunshine and alot of snow in the winter for everywhere. If i see a Chad i might randomly smite him like Zeus, or I could create a hurricane scare so big that everyone moves out of the state and i stay and loot everything

The power to make people love me through touch. :(

Nothing better than time control. You'd never have to work a day in your life, can live forever, fuck with anybody; the possibilities are endless.

The ability to distort and change all music and audio within a 100 metre radius from me into harsh noise.

All of those chicks I see out in malls nodding their heads with big headphones on would drop whatever they are holding and physically recoil.

Tension said:
The ability to distort and change all music and audio within a 100 metre radius from me into harsh noise.
All of those chicks I see out in malls nodding their heads with big headphones on would drop whatever they are holding and physically recoil.
lol may their heads explode

Its_OVER said:
nausea said:
What do you play?
nothing now, but I played alot , wanna a list or favourites? also about rts or in general?

Freezing time wouldn't be useful since light waves need time and space to reach the eye, so you wouldn't see anything.

Maybe shapeshifting. I'd like that.

Kointo said:
Freezing time wouldn't be useful since lightwaves need time and space to reach the eye, so you wouldn't see anything.
Maybe shapeshifting. I'd like that.
my sis doesn't use those panties fyi

nausea said:

nothing now, but I played alot , wanna a list or favourites? also about rts or in general?

Favorites list

The ability to make everyone do as I say. Think Kilgrave from Jessica Jones.

Its_OVER said:
nausea said:

Favorites list

.......of rts ( strictly rts )

on top of my mind now are: aoe3, c&c generals, WiC

The power to mint unlimited money indistinguishably from real money.

mine would probably be control over time. i would stop time creampie a girl, then leave and resume time. feelsgoodman.

asura said:
mine would probably be control over time. i would stop time creampie a girl, then leave and resume time. feelsgoodman.

But look at my above post. You wouldn't be able to see anything if time froze.

Telekinesis, lifting people high in the air then letting loose only for them to fall and break apart into a bloody puddle of crushed bones and mashed flesh seems fun, besides, lifting objects with the power of the mind in general is a cool and very practical power.

Any time I need to pay for something, I can reach into my pocket and pull out the exact amount I need to pay, in appropriate format and currency.

I.e. if I need to buy a beer, I would pull out a fiver.
And if I need to buy a car, I would pull out a cashier's check.