Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have you really seen couples between age 16-30 where male is mediocre in looks and also an autist or mentally ill?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
I had to go in public places recently and i don't really see autists with woman, most of males i see with women are quite sociable and neurotypical. No sub5s with deformed faces or weak chins as well. No men with underdeveloped faces in a way when let's say, man is 25 y.o but looks like he is 15.

You can say water, but in my opinion you have to be very attractive and somewhat functional so women will turn a blind eye to autism or mental illness, or you have to be very tall like 190cm+

Also i had to go in barbershop few days ago, and in 2 of them woman called me a boy. Yesterday old woman around 65 y.o said that I look like 15 y.o, it happens very often.

If you're barely functional autist or mentally ill, it over for you.

but only personality matters sweetie:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

i see them occasionally but they are always tall and usually with a landwhale

having a gf means you arent mentally ill, unless you mean modern mentally ill which is just the way they feed you meds and tell you to stay a submissive cuck just because youve gone “off the rails”

i see them occasionally but they are always tall and usually with a landwhale
They're still high functioning, have the skill to somewhat hide their autism slightly.

I meant serious illnesses like schizophrenia or schizoid personality disorders
i dont think so, ive seen the reverse, but never the male being schizo

i dont think so, ive seen the reverse, but never the male being schizo
yeah exactly, i don't really think even normie face tier men with 178-181cm height will get a woman if he is severely autistic or mentally ill. There is so much options for women, why would they go for mentally broken man. Only very attractive face and height may overcome such problems.

Yes
I see looksmatch below 22 yese old couples all the time

Foids are social creatures so being together with an introverted autist would be hell on earth for them.

yeah exactly, i don't really think even normie face tier men with 178-181cm height will get a woman if he is severely autistic or mentally ill. There is so much options for women, why would they go for mentally broken man. Only very attractive face and height may overcome such problems.
tbh, its basically 100% over if youre a guy with any severe mental problem

Foids are social creatures so being together with an introverted autist would be hell on earth for them.
Yes, great majority of then are giga NT and outgoing, extroverted. Always in social circles, hanging out with someone they know, why would they have average looking man who is shy and barely functional.

Yes, great majority of then are giga NT and outgoing, extroverted. Always in social circles, hanging out with someone they know, why would they have average looking man who is shy and barely functional.
Autists can only date autists. I've seen alot of autist couples where both are autistic.

tbh, its basically 100% over if youre a guy with any severe mental problem
Not just women, even other men see you as less of a human. And also i look like teenager still and have weird voice. Nobody takes you seriously. It's better to isolate yourself.

Not just women, even other men see you as less of a human. And also i look like teenager still and have weird voice. Nobody takes you seriously. It's better to isolate yourself.
They're still somewhat functional most likely

having a gf most likely normifies you simply by virtue of talking to her a lot and boosting your confidence
but yes you have to be attractive enough for them to throw themselves at you if you're very mentally ill

I lived on a university campus for four years, and now I live in an area among mainly younger people.

There are never, and I repeat, NEVER any guys who aren't above average with women and who weren't at least 5'10". Rarely, I will see an average looking guy with a girl, but his girlfriend is always usually visibly medically overweight or obese. Never see fat guys with girls. Very rarely see guys with glasses with girls, unless the guy is Chadlite or Chad. These are all people under 30.

Yeah, things are a bit different in a Wal-Mart or in an older community, because, y'know, those people are from OLDER GENERATIONS and women in those generations weren't chronically online, judgemental, and weren't shallow as fuck.