Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You are not entitled to eyes, sweaty.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Ahem:

“Life is not fair, learn to deal with being blind.”
“No one is entitled to the ability to see.”
“Seeing is not so great anyway, I do it every day and it is kinda lame.”
“Be thankful for what you have.”
“Starving Children in Africa have it much worse, so don’t complain.”
“I know a blind person who is totally cool with it.”
“Learn to be happy in darkness.”
“Being able to see won’t solve all your problems.”
“If you need functioning eyes to be happy, you would not be happy if you had them back.”

I saw a blind girl once at my uni, walking with a stick. I then realized how over it would be for me if that happened to me, because noone would help me. But ngl seeing that makes me pretty sad

I wonder, what IT thinks about this.

Blind is the worst disability ever. Deaf at least you can read, watch movies with subtitles and play vidya. Being in a wheelchair also sucks but at least you have most copes, except sports. But blind your only copes are audiobooks :feelsrope:

I saw a blind girl once at my uni, walking with a stick. I then realized how over it would be for me if that happened to me, because noone would help me. But ngl seeing that makes me pretty sad

Blind girls are also Chad only, it was proved with a study too

Blind is the worst disability ever. Deaf at least you can read, watch movies with subtitles and play vidya. Being in a wheelchair also sucks but at least you have most copes, except sports. But blind your only copes are audiobooks :feelsrope:
Being deaf isn't as bad as it was once. There are many devices that can allow hearing again to some degree (via electric stimulation of your auditory nerve, there are even some new ones in animal testing currently that work via optogenetics with light stimulation after viral transfection); but being blind is still very much a complete loss.

Just take a shower.

I would not want to live anymore if I was blind because there would be sod all for me to do since I wouldn’t be able to see.

Nice analogies, I like it.

Ahem:

“If you need functioning eyes to be happy, you would not be happy if you had them back.”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
legendary post tbh

@your personality JFL come look at this dude

Just take a shower.
:feelshaha:

I did not think of that. Showering your eyes is literally the standard advice when you get chemicals into them.

Just shower your eyes, bro

Ahem:

The article didn’t say she became blind, at least from my reading.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
legendary post tbh

@your personality JFL come look at this dude
If this thing happened to a guy people would laugh and call him an idiot assuming it was his fault that this happened to him.

Back in the braincel days an IT cuck pmed me a message literally saying "you aren't entitled to oxygen", you can't make this shit up

The article didn’t say she became blind, at least from my reading.
She is blind to sub 8 men either way.

Redpillcomics5.jpg

If this thing happened to a guy people would laugh and call him an idiot assuming it was his fault that this happened to him.
I don’t think so but they would pity him far less.

And if the offender was a girl they would judge her far less.
Remember the girl who forced a guy to have sex with her at knifepoint?
No one dared to call her a rapist who should be raped in turn (like they love to do with a male rapist).

Back in the braincel days an IT cuck pmed me a message literally saying "you aren't entitled to oxygen", you can't make this shit up
The logical consequence of the “you are not entitled to” or “life is not fair”-mindset is a world that would be indistinguishable from hell… especially for women.

Last edited:
Yeah sometimes I try To imagine how you would even begin To cope if you were blind. Its unfathomable when compared to being in a wheel chair.

this is why foids bluepill men. he possibly could've looksmaxxed to an acceptable level for her but the foid's immediate concern is to not get ERd :feelscomfy: obviously if you're not a cuck (low T soy) this only makes you more mad. now if the foid is really dumb she mocks the incel in which case whatever happens is justified :feelscomfy:
:feelsokman:

I don’t think so but they would pity him far less.
Wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't care at all and made jokes about it. That's what usually happens with men that suffer unfortunate but somehow "hilarious" (according to psychopathic normies) incidents. Only reason they may pity him is if either it's not a grown male (teenager or younger) or if there is a sympathetic story about how the man was a family man and good provider.
And if the offender was a girl they would judge her far less.
Of course they would. And they'd either justify it with appeals to biology or deny they are favoring women.
Remember the girl who forced a guy to have sex with her at knifepoint?
No one dared to call her a rapist who should be raped in turn (like they love to do with a male rapist).

You should hate the people that give women a free pass but come down hard on men that do or experience the same thing tbh they are responsible for a lot of the reason why nonchad men have it so bad now.
The logical consequence of the “you are not entitled to” or “life is not fair”-mindset is a world that would be indistinguishable from hell… especially for women.
The logical consequence is that nobody is entitled to anything. But society is about give and take and about compromise. If people aren't even entitled to basic decency and common courtesy (which is what soys argue about women not owing it to anyone to be polite and not make fun of others) then the social contract is broken and you can't forever expect the other party (nonchad men) to uphold it.

Wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't care at all and made jokes about it. That's what usually happens with men that suffer unfortunate but somehow "hilarious" (according to psychopathic normies) incidents. Only reason they may pity him is if either it's not a grown male (teenager or younger) or if there is a sympathetic story about how the man was a family man and good provider.

Of course they would. And they'd either justify it with appeals to biology or deny they are favoring women.

You should hate the people that give women a free pass but come down hard on men that do or experience the same thing tbh they are responsible for a lot of the reason why nonchad men have it so bad now.

The logical consequence is that nobody is entitled to anything. But society is about give and take and about compromise. If people aren't even entitled to basic decency and common courtesy (which is what soys argue about women not owing it to anyone to be polite and not make fun of others) then the social contract is broken and you can't forever expect the other party (nonchad men) to uphold it.
Social contract has been broken for a very long time now, we're merely just watching the last bit of delusions of it all die before our very own eyes. What comes next will be very interesting. :feelsjuice:

Social contract has been broken for a very long time now, we're merely just watching the last bit of delusions of it all die before our very own eyes. What comes next will be very interesting. :feelsjuice:
Yeah but society has still fooled some guys into thinking that no matter what they'll be forced to uphold their part of the social contract because of (whether they realize it or not) redpill chad and women worship trying to argue in favor of how women just have to exist while men have to bring value to justify their existence @Dotrinfobe

Yeah but society has still fooled some guys into thinking that no matter what they'll be forced to uphold their part of the social contract because of (whether they realize it or not) redpill chad and women worship trying to argue in favor of how women just have to exist while men have to bring value to justify their existence @Dotrinfobe
Society is currently circling around the drain my fren, at a certain point the illusion of social law and order will no longer be able to be maintained where even the most idiotic of imbeciles will take notice. It's all coming to a head. :feelsjuice::feelsclown::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
An eternal war between the Chadronic hordes and the Queendomes with their Simp-armies. Somewhere in between are insular but well defended Incels-Fortress-Monasteries who trade preserved knowledge and skills against resources and pussy.

...that or whatever currently happens in Venezuela

An eternal war between the Chadronic hordes and the Queendomes with their Simp-armies. Somewhere in between are insular but well defended Incels-Fortress-Monasteries who trade preserved knowledge and skills against resources and pussy.

...that or whatever currently happens in Venezuela
It will be a brief temporary descent into Venezuelan living standards and then right into collapse of Roman empire territory, after all of that is Mad Max. :feelsjuice:

Poor blind piece of shit

haha ded, i cant wait to see IT's reaction if they havent reacted to it already