Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Your not entiled to money theif

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
You know how women say your not entitled to my body? One thing that pisses me off is the irresponsible sluts who get kids at a young age and leach off my tax money. For kids that arent fucking mine. Your not entitled to me tax money. If you need to support your kids, ask your mom for help and go get a fucking job. Dont be leaching off of my tax payer money blowing it on makeup or using the father child support for fucking dresses and high heels. Be responsible and take care of your kids you fucking degenerate.

To any infiltrator whos a foid, you are not entitled to my tax money or the money I hard worked earned. Get a job looser. Theres always the trades.

Unfortunately the state says otherwise.
I say we should find a solution to that. Fucking sluts wanna steal from the good men who work and struggle. Especially the incel.

I say we should find a solution to that. Fucking sluts wanna steal from the good men who work and struggle. Especially the incel.
Only solution right now is neetmaxxing.
Can't steal what we don't have.

You know how women say your not entitled to my body? One thing that pisses me off is the irresponsible sluts who get kids at a young age and leach off my tax money. For kids that arent fucking mine. Your not entitled to me tax money. If you need to support your kids, ask your mom for help and go get a fucking job. Dont be leaching off of my tax payer money blowing it on makeup or using the father child support for fucking dresses and high heels. Be responsible and take care of your kids you fucking degenerate.

To any infiltrator whos a foid, you are not entitled to my tax money or the money I hard worked earned. Get a job looser. Theres always the trades.
Nobody should get $$$ except me

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, foids are entitled to being put in a coma and getting sent to a deep underground breeding facility in order for their wombs to be used to make babies.