Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You are sitting alone in a car. A nigger is walking towards your car. Would you lock the doors?

Would you lock the doors of your car if a nigger is walking towards you?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Would you lock the door if @Truckzo was walking towards your car?

I would because I believe in non violence as a peaceful Gandhicel.

no cuz the car would already be locked, cant know whats gonna happen to u in this bitch of a life

Yes I would and so should any responsible person.

no cuz the car would already be locked, cant know whats gonna happen to u in this bitch of a life
What if it was not locked when the nigger appears?

Fuck yes I would

i would unwind the windows and ask the melenated gentleman if he would like reparations for slavery

Doors locked when I’m driving away or closing it to go in a store because that’s the smart thing to do

if im sure there r no cameras around, id prepare to run over that nigger and break his break so the nigger can be paralysed for life. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

no raycist, but I have done this more than once. They usually ask for money in the "economically developing" areas I wind up in :feelsUgh:

Depends if they look like a bum or thugmaxxed so yes

Last edited:
Absolutely. Around blacks never relax.

Tbh I would lock my car regardless of race. In Germany thugs are Russians a lot of the times so you really can't trust any race here.