Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting New dream car for me

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
So the top one for me until recently was this one:

Mercedes GLC coupe. Beautiful and crisp, a SUV that doesn't look like an american jeep.

However the fact that as an incel I'll never have a wife or even a not fat looksmath makes it pointless to have four doors in your car.

This one is the CLE coupe. A pretty car ngl.

The situation on the highway almost enver allows you to speed through at top speed during day, Maybe sunday nights could give me the liberty but even then I would most likely sleep. So as along as the car itself has 4x4 power direction to its wheels and an alright engine which allows to reach 100 km/h under 8 seconds, I will be very pleased.

But I'll never be pleased, because this will never happen. The most realist scenario would be me buying an audi A3 if I work hard and subscribe to voluntary minimalism to decrease my expenses.

So the top one for me until recently was this one:

View attachment 1087682

Mercedes GLC coupe. Beautiful and crisp, a SUV that doesn't look like an american jeep.

However the fact that as an incel I'll never have a wife or even a not fat looksmath makes it pointless to have four doors in your car.

View attachment 1087686

This one is the CLE coupe. A pretty car ngl.

The situation on the highway almost enver allows you to speed through at top speed during day, Maybe sunday nights could give me the liberty but even then I would most likely sleep. So as along as the car itself has 4x4 power direction to its wheels and an alright engine which allows to reach 100 km/h under 8 seconds, I will be very pleased.

But I'll never be pleased, because this will never happen. The most realist scenario would be me buying an audi A3 if I work hard and subscribe to voluntary minimalism to decrease my expenses.
they both look nice, although owned a mercedes isn’t really my dream car, i’d be fine with a Civic Sport (new gen) or an Acura ILX

They're ready for junkyard when they become affordable by age. Too much electronics and special tools needed. Soycietys hypocrisy on saving the environment is disgusting.

They're ready for junkyard when they become affordable by age. Too much electronics and special tools needed. Soycietys hypocrisy on saving the environment is disgusting.
I agree, I also hate the hyperfuturism trend Mercedes went with. Who the fuck in their right mind thought that making the front panel a giant fucking tablet was a good idea?

The only good thing from todays electronics is the speed and elasticity of the board computer and fast multimedia. Everything else should really be less electronic and more old-school mechanized.

Are you ethnic? I only see nigs and Arabs trying to own the Mercedes and BMW label.

Junk cars built by Arabs in Germany. Nothing good about them anymore, just expensive electric trash.

Are you ethnic? I only see nigs and Arabs trying to own the Mercedes and BMW label.

Junk cars built by Arabs in Germany. Nothing good about them anymore, just expensive electric trash.
I'm poor and I want to own a symbol of good material status.

lmao seriously crossover SUVs all look like shit. The only decent looking ones are the lamborghini urus and bmw x4 M

No car will top the BMW m140i for me, it's cheap and very fast and sounds good. But I got banned from driving so I had to sell mine. I get my license in October 2026 so hopefully by then I have money. If not then I will ldar until I die of heart attack because being broke again is fucking shit and I want to be rich permanently

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/uRL0zSD3ACs?si=evNMjP3GoiORSVX7

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/k14cu39GPyc?si=7n1tBg0egSC8XKOc

XPeng Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets smart electric vehicles (EV) in the People's Republic of China. It offers SUVs under the G3, G3i, and G9 names; four-door sports sedans under the P7 and P7i names; and family sedans under the P5 name. The company also provides sales contracts, maintenance, super charging, technical support, auto financing, insurance technology support, ride-hailing, automotive loan referral, and other services, as well as vehicle leasing and insurance agency services. In addition, it offers advanced driver-assistance system technology and in-car intelligent operating system, as well as core vehicle systems, including powertrain and the electrical and electronic architecture. XPeng Inc. has a strategic partnership with DiDi Global Inc. to enhance the adoption of smart EVs and technologies.

Lame generic SUV