Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You are stranded on an island with a dozen radical feminists, what do you do to them?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
You are hundreds of kilometers away from civilization and law enforcement.

bash their heads in with coconuts

make a rape
Borat-Impersonators-Arrested-Kazakhstan-Photo.jpg

rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape

Leave them alone, they'll die without the help of a man.

More like: what would they do to you? There are a dozen of them and only one of you. Maybe if you terrorized them from a distance or something.

More like: what would they do to you? There are a dozen of them and only one of you. Maybe if you terrorized them from a distance or something.
Ambush them one by one maybe?

You all know what I'll be doing to them sluts..

Rape, torture then strangle

run and hide somewhere inland

You are hundreds of kilometers away from civilization and law enforcement.

1. Spend some time observing the physical characteristics of all the women and write a list (in the sand with a stick if I don't have any materials) of all the girls there, numbering from 1 to 12 with 1 being the hottest and 12 being the ugliest.

2. Kill from 12 going up until only #1 is left

3. Make her my sex slave

Give them sausage

Rape?
Murder?
Manipulating them into splitting into groups and watch them kill and maim each other?
Something like these(hypothetical)

Hello there cucktears and youtube assholes.

Fuck mares and tell them they aren't entitled to sex with me.
KEK jk, RAPE RAPE RAPE

Tie them up then takes turns raping them for a week then washing each and continue the cycle if they are younger better for me so kill the old ones

kill them
but theyd prob manage to kill me first

12 against 1 they would probably kill me and then eat me

Tie them up then takes turns raping them for a week then washing each and continue the cycle if they are younger better for me so kill the old ones

Get a flamethrower to toast some roasties and leave the most attractive one alive as a sex slave

Help them escape by uniting our strength regardless of gender in order to ...

JK BOI TOSS THEM IN A VOLCANO

I'd go hardcore Lord of the Flies & also start a cult.

i will start being aggressive. they will see me as a threat and i will do the same.

Ignore them while easily living off the land, builting my nice island-hut while all the women get sunburned and starve. Only invite them in if they are willing to let me fuck whenever I want.

That is typically how these things work, right?

So much concentrated Autism in this thread

even if one wasn't to kill them himself they'd still die regardless extant femoids just cannot live sans urbanite organisation-dependent technology

Make my hut, secure my provisions, then wait.

Restrain them with my gymcel force and impregnate every single one of them

The sound of a dozen rape whistle's at once would attract a nearby ship, so I would have to divide them up.

Keep one for a rape toy, one for a cow, and the rest get eaten.