Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You are stranded on an island with a dozen radical feminists, what do you do to them?

If they outnumbered me I'd probably turn into a male feminist cuck in an instant just to save my own skin. You guys aren't gonna manage to overpower a dozen of them

If they outnumbered me I'd probably turn into a male feminist cuck in an instant just to save my own skin. You guys aren't gonna manage to overpower a dozen of them

Lawl, the amount of scrawny people on here thinking they could even over power one girl, forget trying it with double digits

That's why you have weapons, ambush etc. If you wait long enough they'll die on their own anyway.

That's why you have weapons, ambush etc. If you wait long enough they'll die on their own anyway.
What if they ambush you though. A dozen's a lot for an incel to handle regardless of weapons, they could still overpower you.

What if they ambush you though. A dozen's a lot for an incel to handle regardless of weapons, they could still overpower you.

LOL, as if femshits know how to ambush. They'll start bitching and fighting among themselves before they'll divert any attention to you.

LOL, as if femshits know how to ambush. They'll start bitching and fighting among themselves before they'll divert any attention to you.
"As if femshits know how to ambush" how often have you ambushed ppl lmao. Do u practice

"As if femshits know how to ambush" how often have you ambushed ppl lmao. Do u practice

You don't need practice for that. Almost anyone (any male that is) can do it. Womyn can't do it because they're clumsy, slow, stupid and impatient.

You don't need practice for that. Almost anyone (any male that is) can do it. Womyn can't do it because they're clumsy, slow, stupid and impatient.
Can't argue with that, but I don't think you're gonna get pussy with that attitude

Can't argue with that, but I don't think you're gonna get pussy with that attitude

>claims they can't argue with it
>says some inane bullshit as a comeback

I understand you're retarded, but please don't speak when you don't know anything

>claims they can't argue with it
>says some inane bullshit as a comeback

I understand you're retarded, but please don't speak when you don't know anything
My lips are sealed

Rape them so hard they transform into dragons. Then ride the dragons to safety

Do nothing and sit there, becoming a monk as times goes on. Then I can watch them come to me begging for my help and will be smug. I will turn the Island into a temporary Dictatorship under my command and after I've had my fun with this harem, turn it into a crazy suicide cult. Then when helicopters find us, I'll give them the means to off themselves and then myself instantly. If the helicopter route is not possible, I'll just attempt to create an anti-natalist civilization with the help of communication with benevolent extraterrestrials and see if I'm any good at it. I will attempt and put to test various political ideologies and my experiments will prove which is the most superior. It will then be used as a base for world conquest, facillitating the rise of the Third Rome. The Bogdanoffs will have a coup in France at the same time, to further co-ordinate a New Axis during a final world war that will result in nuclear destruction of most of the earth. Space colonization is then expected to be realized with immense backing from rouge banking establishments. A new reign of intergalactic peace will commence with prosperity for all.

Last edited:
there was a hentai i watched with a similar plot, where 5 women were stuck on an island with this fat nerdy kid and then they needed his semen to survive so they took turns fucking him

JFL if you wouldn't kill them Lord of the Flies style

They say that as soon as you drop off a man in the jungle his survival instincts kick back, then you'd know what to do. I'd make an ultamaitum either they stay with the alpha feminist butch or they come with me, the few that split with me I'll have start making clay for pots and such while I hunt for food and build us a shelter. Eventually the other feminist foids will come back to our camp begging for food. The sad thing is that as soon as we get rescued they'd probably start telling the tabloids that I abused them and stuff so it's probably safest to go out on your own and let them starve, it's fucked up but is the world we live in now.