Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy You aren't entitled to romance inkwell but chad not sexualizing me is so dehumanizing

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/173krlr/its_incredible_dehumanising_that_no_one_has_ever/

No what won't chad notice and impregnate me no man has every shown interest in me :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: . Yeah right cunt you just wouldn't give LTNs and normies a chance ever, you would literally die alone. Now guess what all the substacy chad onlies are going to die alone lmao.

When non chad gives them male attention

ore wa susumi tsuzuke ru, teki wo kuchiku suru made

She should try being male for a day

It's funny how nobody is calling her an entitled creep or treating her like a potential rapist/terrorist for wanting what everybody else has. Communities like IT only seem to harass male rejects.

No what won't chad notice and impregnate me no man has every shown interest in me :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: . Yeah right cunt you just wouldn't give LTNs and normies a chance ever, you would literally die alone. Now guess what all the substacy chad onlies are going to die alone lmao.
Reminder that r/ForeverAloneWomen went private because of all the attention they were getting from (sub 8) men.

becky is always looking for attention when not getting cream pied by chad.

Reminder that r/ForeverAloneWomen went private because of all the attention they were getting from (sub 8) men.
Lmao, that is both hilarious but unsuprising, it should be called ChadOnly&Alone

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/173krlr/its_incredible_dehumanising_that_no_one_has_ever/

When non chad gives them male attention
View attachment 902839

mate at the age of 37 I tired to get a lady by my side to no avail. I tried all the apps and went to one speeddating event not one lady wanted to even know me as a friend. Females have never liked me this way. Females and the norm have never liked me my whole life.