Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You arent intelligent if you arent nearsighted

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Chances of myopia double for those in the top 25% of IQ. Seeing as half the world will be myopic in 2030 (includes niggers in africa, so clearly a huge portion will be white aryans) you are basically 100% myopic if youre smart. This is the perfect reasoning for why i wear glasses

when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif

Chances of myopia double for those in the top 25% of IQ. Seeing as half the world will be myopic in 2030 (includes niggers in africa, so clearly a huge portion will be white aryans) you are basically 100% myopic if youre smart. This is the perfect reasoning for why i wear glasses
I am actually superior for my myopia! Also if you see a smart person without glasses they are wearing contacts! Met a youn doctor yesterday and he told me we had like the some eyesight but he wore contacts

k

I can’t even read this post because I’m too nearsighted

I can’t even read this post because I’m too nearsighted
:lul:
There is a substantial positive correlation between myopia and intelligence, another piece of evidence to support the view that intelligence is partly genetic. This is where the nerd with glasses stereotype comes from, incidentally. I used to be myopic, but I underwent an eye surgery last year. One of the best decisions of my life.
Did you get lasik or the other one?