Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You at 15 vs your classmates at 15

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
8C26C63A 9A77 4B62 BE8E 310542CE5E93

I was less mentally ill at 15

this should be tagged as suifuel :feelsseriously:

Chad was doing both. He got to enjoy vidya while reaching all of his adolescent milestones.

People try to deny this very brutal fact of lie. I can remember people talking very comfortably about sex as early as 12, most probably had it by 14 or 15. That is why youngcels are very much a thing, if you didn't loose your virginity past 16, it truly never began for you.

My classmates were already fucking at age 13.

tfw you will never get to fuck a young white blonde teen foid when you were at the horniest point in your life

How did you get a pic of @Lycan and his gf

It's 15 year olds getting more pussy and in general living a better life than me. That's why I wanna eventually go er

At 15 I was rotting in my room playing video games

People try to deny this very brutal fact of lie. I can remember people talking very comfortably about sex as early as 12, most probably had it by 14 or 15. That is why youngcels are very much a thing, if you didn't loose your virginity past 16, it truly never began for you.
My classmates were already fucking at age 13.
I walked in on my friend and his gf fully naked having sex on his bed (me, him , her were 11 at the time) , at the time I just laughed but now I’m a 22 year old khhv while they had full penetrative sex at half my age, that shit fucking hurts me

Brutal. If I was a lot taller and nuerotypical I’d probably be able to experience this

If I had been :blackpill: at the time I could have been the bottom one :feelsrope:

Damnn but I played Tekken 6 more at that age then Minecraft but still brutal.

This is the most brutal post I've ever seen in my life :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

No, I could never afford a pc that nice.

How are you going along with your roommate?
I havnt done anything making a move for her, im too subhuman i've accepted my fate for now im just coping with sniffing her panties. Im trying to looksmaxx then I will try make a move for her

Ha, yeah I’ve felt like this pic all my life. Somehow people I’ve grown up around have almost never been single while I’m the complete opposite.

I envy people who report that most people they meet or have grown up around are single.

I have seen this pic a dozend times, its still hurts me in a deep and vicious way.

Teenlovepill and lifemilestonepill are the most brutal :cryfeels:

What do you mean. That guy has a way better rig than I did

Replace the gaming pc with an Xbox and now it sums up about my life at 15

Wizardcels: BAN ALL YOUNGCELS RIGHT NOW WE SHOULD RENAME THIS FORUM TO FAKECELS.IS :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Stfu nigga your probably an incel in denial at our age we ju found out about blackpill earlier :feelsLSD:

Same. I remember kids in grade 5 talking about kissing and have girlfriendsm by grade 7, most of the girls were fucking the chads in class. I remember some Hispanic cunt named Kim crying because her bf called her a whire after they fucked

I was quite in class (Shocker I know) so I ended up unintentionally eavesdropping on a lot of conversations.

I remember there was a black guy named Michael and an arab chad named Jamal and yeah they were fucking by the time they were 12-13 and already looked like adults.