Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my 15 year old brother mogs me

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★★★
my brother is 15, I'm 18 and he has a much better life. he has friends and will probably get a gf soon

My brother is 14 and is already taller than me and has a large friend group. And he has a incel tier face yet girls still talk to him, he apparently even lifted a girl in his class. Makes me want to do some things that you can consider unkind.

Last edited:
My brother is 14 and is already taller than me and has a large friend group. And he has a incel tier face yet girls still talk to him, he apparently even lifted a girl in his class. Makes me want to do some things that you can consider unkind.
I'm sorry to hear that brocel it sounds bad. my brother is short but still taller than me and he doesn't have autism and mental issues

I’m actually happy my brother isn’t rotting tbh.

Being mogged by your brother is beyond brutal. You get to see what kind of life you would have had if genetic recombination hadn't fucked you over.

I'm glad I don't have siblings. I can't imagine getting mogged by my younger brother on a daily basis.

You must become a hERo :society:

My 13 year old brother mogs the 13 year old version of me but honestly I'm glad he won't have to go through the things that I am going through. It would hurt to know that he is suffering like I am

I'm 27. My brother is 21 and has a gf. I ended up with ogre looks and mental issues. My brother ended up with prettyboy looks. My brother is very lazy and can't even hold down a job. He has no car, no drivers licence, no savings, nothing. Meanwhile, I work hard, make good money, drive a nice car, and am as alone as ever. I like to cope by intimidating my brother and sabotaging his life whenever I get the chance. He is sexhaver scum, I would gladly smash his head in with a sledgehammer.