Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE BLACKPILL

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
ONCE YOU GET HOOKED ON THIS SITE, THERE IS NO GOING BACK, I TRIED, BUT I FAILED

blackpill is more of a realisation than a drug which you can get hooked on in my OP.

Black pilling has merely showed me harsh truths and female nature.

Unless you get surgery and ascend.

Just because you failed doesn't mean others will

Unless you get surgery and ascend.

You will still be aware of the truth of the nature and human kind, so i dont think Black Pill memes will fade in your brain. You will just stop being an incel.

saw many ascended guys come back to this or incel related sites over and over again because if you ever fail with something related to foid you'll visit here and complain about it and cry about how shallow femoids and all.

saw many ascended guys come back to this or incel related sites over and over again because if you ever fail with something related to foid you'll visit here and complain about it and cry about how shallow femoids and all.

those are called fakecels, a good example of this is that catfish guy, hes not even incel he had an ex gf hes just so triggered over how it ended and wants to pretend hes an incel. ( lol)

You will still be aware of the truth of the nature and human kind, so i dont think Black Pill memes will fade in your brain. You will just stop being an incel.
Yeah but i'd not care as i'm not affected.

It's like a kid finding out that Santa isn't real and then trying (and failing) to believe that he's real again.

Once you realize a truth about life, you can't just forget it and return to obliviousness.

I could easily leave this forum but I'd miss some guys on here, so that's why I keep coming back. Plus I like that I can vent about how ugly I am.

People here love larping it's insane.