Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can pretty much ascend with being very wealthy and/or hyper nt and extroverted

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
All sex between a man and women is for resources of a man in exchange for the vagina of a female. An extremely good looking man still pays for sex, not in money, but for his genetics.

Betabuxxing is essentially a mating strategy that a lot of incels are upset with because they’re autistic neets who simply don’t have social skill needed to ascend the social dominance hierarchy.

Psychopathy is the opposite of autism after all. Betabuxxing is no different than prostitution as long as there is sex involved.

Low IQ post. Chads don't pay in genetics since they don't give up anything for the exchange.

Low IQ post. Chads don't pay in genetics since they don't give up anything for the exchange.
Yup, this is what I was saying before, you don't pay something that is an intangible, non transferable resource

The difference is that women like and respect chads/chadlites, rich guys are only being used and are not respected at all

Maybe, but I'll never be rich or earn decent money and I'm pretty much the opposite of super NT and extroverted.

Yup, this is what I was saying before, you don't pay something that is an intangible, non transferable resource
Chad doesn't pay but his genetics alone gives him high-social status and places him high-up on the social dominance hierarchy.

Also betabuxxing is dying/mostly dead in the west. What is actually happening is guy's getting settled for in their 30s out of fear of being destitute.

You have to be really loaded to be a true betabuxxer.

Chad doesn't pay but his genetics alone gives him high-social status and places him high-up on the social dominance hierarchy.

Also betabuxxing is dying/mostly dead.
Yes agreed, Chad's high status/looks gives him the privilege of free sex.

I’m not wealthy

Im introverted