Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You can use antibiotic to help deal with tooth rot pain

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
If any incel here doing teeths tot you can use antibiotic to help pain. Last Friday I had a suicide fuel pain in molar from teeth rot and gum swell. I had to look for answers online they said I could get online consult get antibiotics to attack the bacteria’s. I can then continue teeth’s rot

If any incel here doing teeths tot you can use antibiotic to help pain. Last Friday I had a suicide fuel pain in molar from teeth rot and gum swell. I had to look for answers online they said I could get online consult get antibiotics to attack the bacteria’s. I can then continue teeth’s rot
Hope you are doing better

Just brush your teeth :feelsokman:

Why would you harm yourself?
Teeth are meant not to be brushed. Its what you eat that causes this stuff on your teeth also. Toothpaste has alot of chemicals dont want that in my mouth.

Teeth are meant not to be brushed. Its what you eat that causes this stuff on your teeth also. Toothpaste has alot of chemicals dont want that in my mouth.
Isn't possible that you can brush your teeth without toothpaste??

Brushing your teeth is a fakecel trait
Dude, Dont encourage this, Do you really want bro to eat soup the rest of his life and not be able to eat crablegs?

Dude, Dont encourage this, Do you really want bro to eat soup the rest of his life and not be able to eat crablegs?
Not encouraging this. Maybe find other alternatives. I already have crooked teeth they are reqlly messed up heard tooth brush messes them up even more

Not encouraging this. Maybe find other alternatives. I already have crooked teeth they are reqlly messed up heard tooth brush messes them up even more
I have crooked eyes crooked teeth, Crooked nose what else isnt crooked about me, Only good thing is i pack a huge dick but foids still dont want me because my face ruins the whole fucking thing.

Its over, But i still want my teeth so i can eat more than soup.

I have crooked eyes crooked teeth, Crooked nose what else isnt crooked about me, Only good thing is i pack a huge dick but foids still dont want me because my face ruins the whole fucking thing.

Its over, But i still want my teeth so i can eat more than soup.
I feel you and lol nice my brocel packing. Anyways have life fuel. Its over for small dickcels like me

The Crooked man