Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You can't be a female incel because there are so many guys who would fuck you"

Funny how she acknowledges the sentence is entirely correct

That dumb whore needs to learn what the suffix -cel means.

Lol i HATE IT BEING ALIVE

Funny how she acknowledges the sentence is entirely correct

Because literally not a single toilet in the world can deny it, they would literally have to try to warp reality to make it happen.

So called femcels can and will always have sex

Also why the fuck is this sub even allowed on cuckit? Especially after literally every single incel sub has been deleted from there.

Most incels can't even talk to women because women want nothing to do with ugly men. These "femcels" could build rapport with men and get to know them better which could eventually lead to the things she actually wants, like a relationship. But they don't even want that. If a woman wanted a relationship, she would just get into one.

Instead these women think men are supposed to do everything when it comes to dating. Approach, build rapport, plan dates, meanwhile they themselves do nothing. They're just waiting for that 6'2 handsome guy to sweep them off their feet and when that doesn't happen they swear off all men.

They're just so appalled by the thought that they have to put effort into dating. Ironically incels can't get their foot on the door, these women can but either they don't bother or they have such fucked up personalities that men who have choices aka the men they want, want nothing to do with these entitled foids.

For women, being an incel means not getting chad to be in a committed relationship with you.
Let's be honest, these women aren't even recognizing sub5s, because most are single and would leap at the opportunity to feel validated and have proper relationships. It's not even true anymore that most men just want sex, because women literally have more sex than men now jfl.

20231029 072639

> what if I want to be valued, honored, understood?

You’re not entitled to ANY of those things.

>foid
>valued, honoured, understood

pick one

foids are vapid and retarded, as that sub aptly demonstrates. they should be happy with whatever attention they get

Ego driven affection care from predators machine

They're only involuntarily celibate from the top 20% of men

Therefore my problems are 5x worse than theres.

But if a guy tried to get to know her and ask her out, it would turn to "What if I don't want romance, what if I just want to be friends :foidSoy:"

Whores who do drugs and plan b every Friday aren't exactly deserving of being valued