Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You can’t be racist against white people“

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Literally everyone in the comments, shaming and downvoting him for saying that you can be racist against white people too.
And the fact that the anti-white hate comes mostly from white people themselves says it all.
The brainwashing is working, thank you "chosen people“ for brainwashing white kids into thinking they are bad because they are white.

Like how do you call it then, when you insult white people based on their skin color by saying: Fuck white people? What what does it say to you, when white kids themselves hate their own race that much? Do you think, this is normal?

"It’s not racism to discriminate white people, because racism against white people has no history“

Literally gave racism a new definition.

"White people getting made fun of is not racism“

But why is it racism to make fun of blacks people then?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/xko00q/we_have_idiots_like_this_in_the_world_my_god/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Last edited:
“You can’t be racist to white people:soy::feelstastyman:

“You can’t be racist to white people:soy::feelstastyman:
the same rules that count for blacks don’t count for white people. They will do everything to justify the hatred towards white people

These thoughts may be a sign of subconsciously being angered by JBW theory... :feelshehe:

Though it's possible they're just being usual Redditors. :feelskek:

Best thing to do to white cucks is to just call them a niggerlover. They're just god damned niggerlover

Trying to see logic in it is irrational I think. It's a narrative that is being pushed in order to further an agenda.

I hate it too yeah. Not much fun feeling like second class citizens in your own country.

The people who say "You can be racist against white people" Are themselves anti White.

They just cry about "Racism" When A White person does anything.

Racism against white people exist.