Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can't compete against a woman in the workforce

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Unless you're working in stem or hard-labor, a woman is probably going to beat you for the job. She is guaranteed to have way better social skills than you and, if she's good looking, the boss will hire her because he wants to fuck her.

true and the women get all the hard paying stem jobs anywyas

You only can't compete because of the affirmative action,which is artificial.Also women are more brusque,edgy and poison tongued than most men.

Yeah, women are generally like in any office/corporate environment, of course they engage in gossip, office politics, and drama. But overall they do get along well with other foids coworkers, and guys are simping for them. It's very hard to compete with female coworkers unless if you're really really smart. At my job, it's the male programmers who do the most difficult programming task.

Last edited:
:feelsugh:
my leads are all women
,y 3 bosses are all women
my coworkers are 90% women

youd think this would be a good thing for me but they are all old and married or divorced sluts
i hate working with all these women. Every little phrase you say or dont say gets analyzed and hurts their feelings in so e way

if my boss hates me she gives me more work
if my leads hate me they give me more work
if my cowprkers hate me they complain they have too mich work AND GUESS WHAT they give it to the only guy (me)

fucking annoying. Only peace and quiet i get is during our meetings where i can jack off to theor bodies on cam because they are all sluts that show cleavage or no bra and pointed down angle

my leads are all women

youd think this would be a good thing for me but they are all old and married or divorced sluts
i hate working with all these women. Every little phrase you say or dont say gets analyzed and hurts their feelings in so e way

if my cowprkers hate me they complain they have too mich work AND GUESS WHAT they give it to the only guy (me)

fucking annoying. Only peace and quiet i get is during our meetings where i can jack off to theor bodies on cam because they are all sluts that show cleavage or no bra and pointed down angle
That sounds terrible are you an office wagie?

Foids are also favoured. When there is a job with a lot of applicants like a graduate program they divide the applications into male and female and go from there. They even do this when there are way more male applicants than female applicants which is in pretty much every worthwhile job.

I saw them doing this at my own company and it made me hate foids even more.

The second sentence has so much truth in it, it hurt :cryfeels::reeeeee:

my leads are all women

:feelsmega::giga::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

Last part is based :feelsYall:

my leads are all women

This is far too relatable. At my place of work, it is me and one other incel and the rest are women, it is hard to work in such an environment. The pay is the only thing that prevents me from changing jobs because I cannot stand the gossip and drama.

just get a job that requires being fast and efficent or else things go to shit then? at my job 95% of women are turned off from because you actually have to proform or else everything starts to break down and its obvious who the weak link is

Cucked world, I don’t get why people act like life is something to be so happy and excited about.

have way better social skills than you
hmmm I wonder why she has better skills ??? It’s probably cuz she’s much talented and skilled than you dirty incel !!!

All these fucking whores in my office building wearing skirts always turn the A/C off because 'weeeeeehh my legs are cold' meanwhile guys are forced to sweat in long pants. Only reason I got this job is because it's in IT and women are genuinely useless at fixing anything.

basically.... life on tutorial mode? got it

Unless you're working in stem or hard-labor, a woman is probably going to beat you for the job. She is guaranteed to have way better social skills than you and, if she's good looking, the boss will hire her because he wants to fuck her.
indeed. all of this is very true. :blackpill::blackpill:

hmmm I wonder why she has better skills ??? It’s probably cuz she’s much talented and skilled than you dirty incel !!!
women are literally ( on average) way better communicators than men. the region in the brain responsiblefor communication and language is more active in women, whereas men tend to dominante in areas like maths and spatial awareness.

women are literally ( on average) way better communicators than men. the region in the brain responsiblefor communication and language is more active in women, whereas men tend to dominante in areas like maths and spatial awareness.
No, they are just accepted much more, that’sbs

Its even more over if you are a sperg or mentally ill shy man.

my leads are all women

i worked in a all-foid workplace once too, save for me and other older guy. all they did was pick fights with each other and all hated each other secretly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back