Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You can't do shit without friends

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
I've always been the outcast. Never had friends to accompany me to new places.
Foids, for example, are never alone. They always bring at least one foid friend with them.
Because doing things alone is bullshit, they would be as insecure as an incel in such asituation.
But they have plenty of friends (normies as well), so it's not an issue. Can you imagine going alone to a party? Alone to a nightclub? Even hiking alone isn't great.
Eating in a restaurant alone is suifuel, I could never do this because everyone would see I'm alone, would see I'm ugly. I'd feel like getting hunted alone.

If you don't have friends you're essentially FORCED to rot in your room because there is NO OTHER OPTION.
Rotting is not optional if you're a friendless loser, it's the default.

There's nothing wrong with us or neets, any person in our situation without friends and social skill and looks is predetermined for such a fate. It's not in human nature to explore things COMPLETELY ALONE.

yes, it's not an option to just go out there and bother strangers

another problem is never being invited on social media, joining by yourself and adding random people is creepy as hell, and it's no surprise tha you don't wanna do it without an invite

... wow big surprise that normiefaggots never gave us an invite, it's almost like the whole point of those social networks was to create even more tiny exclusive clubs everywhere to keep the "losers" (normal people up until early highschool or so) out

I'd rather have a gf tbh

Last time i was gaslighted to go back to college i tried to make friends and was ghosted

It sucks really bad man. Im going up to Big Sur, CA soon to do some running (it's beautiful look it up). Lots of people my age will go on a road trip there with their friends. Of course I will be going all alone

Very much my friend , its so sad

There's nothing wrong with us or neets, any person in our situation without friends and social skill and looks is predetermined for such a fate. It's not in human nature to explore things COMPLETELY ALONE.
it is so sad thinking how our lifes would be if we were good looking ...

You easily get bored of copes when you have nobody to share them with. I also feel like I can only enjoy them at half the capacity that normies can.

Foids, for example, are never alone. They always bring at least one foid friend with them.
Because doing things alone is bullshit, they would be as insecure as an incel in such asituation.
But they have plenty of friends (normies as well), so it's not an issue. Can you imagine going alone to a party? Alone to a nightclub? Even hiking alone isn't great.
Eating in a restaurant alone is suifuel, I could never do this because everyone would see I'm alone, would see I'm ugly. I'd feel like getting hunted alone.

If you don't have friends you're essentially FORCED to rot in your room because there is NO OTHER OPTION.
I have learned to live without anyone giving me company, you either get used to it and move on or rope

Not me I've gone on vacations and trips by myself.

Not me I've gone on vacations and trips by myself.
Same, in the beginning was very hard now I know how to enjoy my loneliness.

Try to explain that to my dumbass parents. They expect me to make holidays alone

You could go to the gym, or go jogging, or shopping if you wanted to.

But I agree. Most places are created FOR women or for couples. Cafes, restaurants, whatever. Incelmatics even commented on it, when he went to a restaurant with his girlfriend the customer service was much better. He was viewed in a much positive light and his interactions with the staff were better.

And when he went alone or with a group of guys, the waiters aren't nearly as nice.

And to be honest its true. As a single male wherever you go, people treat you more as a second class citizen. Its hard to put your finger on it, but its very palpable and real. Just like minorities can sense that the natives aren't really as fond of them.

The world out there isn't created for single men. We're not wanted nor needed.

You could go to the gym, or go jogging, or shopping if you wanted to.

But I agree. Most places are created FOR women or for couples. Cafes, restaurants, whatever. Incelmatics even commented on it, when he went to a restaurant with his girlfriend the customer service was much better. He was viewed in a much positive light and his interactions with the staff were better.

And when he went alone or with a group of guys, the waiters aren't nearly as nice.

And to be honest its true. As a single male wherever you go, people treat you more as a second class citizen. Its hard to put your finger on it, but its very palpable and real. Just like minorities can sense that the natives aren't really as fond of them.

The world out there isn't created for single men. We're not wanted nor needed.
I remember him saying that on one of the live streams.

Yeah single men are treated with disdain and suspicion because society is gynocentric - if you’re not appealing to females there must be something wrong with you therefore you’re not welcomed.

i can very much relate. this is what did it for me. before taking the blackpill i tried all the shit normies tell you. going out, trying to socialize, going to bars. none of it works. no one wants to be your friend and doing things alone just feels empty. if you don't have friends already, its over.

Based and can relate. Doing things alone is bullshit and humiliation. Believe me, I've tried.

I once went to a restaurant I wanted to try alone and ended up in the middle of other loving couples. Fuck them, this was brutal.

I've been to 23 concerts alone. Normies always preach how important it is to be independent and then they can never go anywhere alone and they also make fun of loners.

Women without friends always end up developing some perversions, this one girl I knew on Discord, for instance, became a permanent bed-rotting TikTok scroller.
if a woman doesn't have friends, she's gotta be super dysfunctional to begin with. probably comes from some fucked up family. society lets women get away with almost anything, so there is no excuse. if you meet a girl with no friends, dont risk it. its not worth it. she is batshit crazy and will ruin your life.

source: i live in bumfuck nowhere, usa. a lotta crazy hicks and fucked up families. i've seen women like this.

Friends are how ltn/mtn cope with extremely scarce dating lives

This is why yugioh is so important. I learned the power of friendship watching that show

Very true. I went to the mall, once and got nervous about being alone, so I went home. It never helped when I seen that most people were in groups or couples.

it sucks. don't go insane

This is why yugioh is so important. I learned the power of friendship watching that show
I watched Yu-Gi-Oh during the holidays when I was with my grandparents because we did not have a TV.
Good memories, I really need to rewatch it one day, I still can remember this scene with the tank or the dragons carrying the plane :feelsautistic:

Part of being blackpilled comes with being aware that people work by incentives. A toilet hole will always be a good incentive for millions no matter how much of a mentally ill, insufferable creature she becomes.

But if you're a male, no one will have a default, tutorial mode to interact with you, especially if you're ugly, depressed as most of us. And when they do, they'll always use you for something. They'll do shit with you as long as there's something for them. You either know well what that is before you decide letting them have it as you get what you want, or you'll be not just a tool, but a self awareless one.

TRUTH. watching anime/vidya isnt even a cope anymore, i watched dr stone a few weeks ago and i forget EVERYTHING, whereas back in 5th grade (11 years ago!) i watched naruto with my friends and i remember EVER SINGLE FUCKING DETAIL!!!!!!! there is NO POINT IN DOING ANYTHING WHEN THERE'S NO SOCIAL CONTEXT ASSIGNED TO IT! IT'S DEEMED AS WORTHLESS!!!

J-just touch grass and frens will come, bruh

J-just touch grass and frens will come, bruh
just admit it's over when you actively have to try to make friends. You are either sub5 or autistic

So true and is the reason why I don't want to live anymore. My whole life has been nothing but despair and loneliness. Endless rejection, ghosting, abuse, I can't take this shit no more. I wish I had the balls to rope to free myself of this purgatory :feelsrope:

So true and is the reason why I don't want to live anymore. My whole life has been nothing but despair and loneliness. Endless rejection, ghosting, abuse, I can't take this shit no more. I wish I had the balls to rope to free myself of this purgatory :feelsrope:
Doesn’t this make you love cats and dogs more? Since people hate us?

foids would rope if they got to live one day as an average incel

i can fap without friends

I watched Yu-Gi-Oh during the holidays when I was with my grandparents because we did not have a TV.
Good memories, I really need to rewatch it one day, I still can remember this scene with the tank or the dragons carrying the plane :feelsautistic:
Literally seems like we're all needing of someone shit I watched Yu-Gi-Oh too and played it still I didn't get friends from it even nerds don't like me and even Normies have been playing it while they are called unique and we are called childish It's ovEr mang