Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW You can't make this up.

JFL at this video :lul:

WTF I'm watching.

Stay mad boomer:lul::lul::lul:

Teenagers = fakecels. You're below the average age of losing virginity, you're one high school party away from ascending. In three years you'll be like Jackbud going on TV as an "ex-incel".

Teenagers = fakecels. You're below the average age of losing virginity, you're one high school party away from ascending. In three years you'll be like Jackbud going on TV as an "ex-incel".
I've been friendless since I was 14 and have been heavily bullied ever since. I changed schools all the time as a kid so don't even know what it's like to have a long term friend. KHHV and an actual 3/10 face ethniccel. Was a NEET for a year after getting kicked out of school because they were legit scared of me hurting other after they found my writingsl(in boarding school). I doubt I'll ever ascend but believe what you want I guess

Not surprised, old hags get away with raping kids like nothing but a man touches a younger girl ass and he's in all media as a raper.

I've been friendless since I was 14 and have been heavily bullied ever since. I changed schools all the time as a kid so don't even know what it's like to have a long term friend. KHHV and an actual 3/10 face ethniccel. Was a NEET for a year after getting kicked out of school because they were legit scared of me hurting other after they found my writingsl(in boarding school). I doubt I'll ever ascend but believe what you want I guess

So, not only you're 17 but you spent a year isolated and not being around girls? I don't think guys like you belong here. Incel doesn't mean friendless with behavioral issues. You're not even adult, your face and body and personality are all in flux. You may be destined for inceldom but it's too early to know.

So, not only you're 17 but you spent a year isolated and not being around girls? I don't think guys like you belong here. Incel doesn't mean friendless with behavioral issues. You're not even adult, your face and body and personality are all in flux. You may be destined for inceldom but it's too early to know.
I suppose so but regardless the places I usually reside in like /r9k/ have been flooded with foid and other scum but this place seems full of people I can relate with and such. Might not be an 'incel' by definition to you but I like this place a lot

Teenagers don't belong on this forum. Teenagers can't be incel.

Rafaelvicuna is Hapa and androgynous looking, he’s also pretty jaded. He’s 99% guaranteed to be incel when he hits 18.

652.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK LOL

When a fucking doll gets more action than us. Jfl

fap fap fap fap

Wtf even watching that shit can probably land me in jail in my country :feelsree:

only if that doll was me

I find this stupidly hot.

Rafaelvicuna is Hapa and androgynous looking, he’s also pretty jaded. He’s 99% guaranteed to be incel when he hits 18.

It's good to have a rule of thumb so we don't have to think about every individual case. Otherwise for every Rafaelvicuna we'll have ten Jackbuds.

Jesus Christ this is disgusting.

It's good to have a rule of thumb so we don't have to think about every individual case. Otherwise for every Rafaelvicuna we'll have ten Jackbuds.

I think most teens that end up here are probably closer to vicuna than not. Yeah, maybe their lower third will grow and they'll sprout up to 6'+ but I doubt it. Chads and normies don't tend to hang out online in the communities that lead to incels.is.