Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can’t rely on anyone on this site.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They’re all too full of themselves and are selfish. Even the richfags aren’t helpful. Hell we could be working towards an incel community yet everyone is too greedy and hateful towards eachother. How do ya’ll expect to even have an incel revolution one day if you can’t even give a man a hand.

welcome to life. you can only rely on yourself and even you will fuck yourself over

They’re all too full of themselves and are selfish. Even the richfags aren’t helpful. Hell we could be working towards an incel community yet everyone is too greedy and hateful towards eachother. How do ya’ll expect to even have an incel revolution one day if you can’t even give a man a hand.
Im already on it :feelsaww:

but I shared my info here !!!!

Exhibit A:

Exhibit A:

Already had an idea for an incel compound but that would take a lot of cash

True

True, I'm going to start ignoring everyone. I will only write make my own threads and refrain from interacting with other "incels"

you bragged about a 6 inch dick and mocked me by saying it was a micropenis

If you want loyal incels around you, you have to hang out with them in real life. I can't trust anybody on here, bc they could all be glowies with bait accounts or LARPers.

You enjoying mogging.exe(reality)

You can earn twelve dollars on Coinbase by solving simple investing lessons.

(Stake it)

an incel revolution
only in your wet dreams.
It's really fucking over, best we can do is LARP as turboretards and never work for the joos that hate us so much