Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You compete against millions of men in your country for table scraps

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
> Why is life hard?

Because you're competing against millions of othe men for a small salary, a mediocre career, fat used up white landwhale pussy, and other pointless bullshit.

Every inch of progress you make, other males make the same or greater progress, making you just as fucked from the start.

just give up and ldar

And the game is entirely rigged against ugly men.

A lot of us assume if we became rich, getting laid by foids would be a snap. But look at the Patriots’ owner. Even he has to pay for sex, let alone from an old unattractive noodlefoid.

And the game is entirely rigged against ugly men.

A lot of us assume if we became rich, getting laid by foids would be a snap. But look at the Patriots’ owner. Even he has to pay for sex, let alone from an old unattractive noodlefoid.

He was married

High IQ. If it weren't for all of the thirsty faggots who somehow always know the right things to say blowing up their DMs I'd have a legit shot. As would this whole forum. Hypergamy kills.

Keep calm
And LDAR brother

just give up and ldar
Honestly, this is very depressing and one of reasons why I have zero motivation to do anything

That's the thing about being a male, you are always competing. And in our case, we are always losing.

And we(incels) cant even the get the basic (physiological) needs for any human being, how are we supposed to care about ANYTHING ?

according to the jew Abraham Maslow, there is an hierarchy of needs, the base of such is Physiological needs which includes warmth, food and sex. "If these needs are not satisfied the human body cannot function optimally. Maslow considered physiological needs the most important as all the other needs become secondary until these needs are met."

Someone just shoot me dead

I love your threads - they always focus on how shit life is. LDARfuel

80/20 rule applies.
Top 20% of men are competing for the top 80% of women.
The bottom 80% of men are competing for the bottom 20% of women.

It's not 80/20. That pop psych bullshit is way off.

I am not even in the competition, just a bystander.