Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You Could Never Date a Tall Women

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★
Tall women are scary imo. Why are you so tall? Are you actually a man? Is your dick bigger than mine lmao. In all seriousness a relationship with a tall girl wouldn't work because girls deep down inside will always want a guy taller than them. Im 5'9, yes I know it could always be worse. Well it could also always be better too :feelsokman: Foids won't even look your way unless your 6'0. Nowadays I see plenty of tall foids who heightmog me almost every day. It's brutal man. But I just cope and tell myself they are actually men.

I live in Canada so those "foids" are actually men.

Being heightmogged by a foid will always be brutal

Tall women are scary imo. Why are you so tall? Are you actually a man? Is your dick bigger than mine lmao. In all seriousness a relationship with a tall girl wouldn't work because girls deep down inside will always want a guy taller than them. Im 5'9, yes I know it could always be worse. Well it could also always be better too :feelsokman: Foids won't even look your way unless your 6'0. Nowadays I see plenty of tall foids who heightmog me almost every day. It's brutal man. But I just cope and tell myself they are actually men.
Lol no. Manlets will jump on a tall roastie the moment they get a chance. They can save our bloodlines.

I FUCKING WANT RELATIONSHIT WITH TALL GIRLS SO I CAN HAVE TALL CHILDREN I DONT GIVE A FUCK OK!!!!

Tall or short all Foids are shallow

I FUCKING WANT RELATIONSHIT WITH TALL GIRLS SO I CAN HAVE TALL CHILDREN I DONT GIVE A FUCK OK!!!!
but they dont want you

From what i have heard tall foids are less heightist than short foids
This is what I've heard too but I think its lies. It's ingrained in them to want a taller guy

This is what I've heard too but I think its lies. It's ingrained in them to want a taller guy
Short foids are the absolute worst but tall foids still have an extremely high bar for you to meet, like this 5'9" bitch i spoke to on pisscord said her bare minimum height for a man was 6'2".

If you are shorter than 6'4 - ROPE.

Short foids are the absolute worst but tall foids still have an extremely high bar for you to meet, like this 5'9" bitch i spoke to on pisscord said her bare minimum height for a man was 6'2".
So fucked up. That bitch is literally a man though

i like tall grils because chads usually like short grils tall grils are usually virgins so i like that.

tall grils are usually virgins
KEKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i like tall grils because chads usually like short grils tall grils are usually virgins so i like that.
No true. Tall girls have it harder I would say because guys shorter then them usually are not gonna approach them. So it eliminates a lot of guys from the dating pool for them. They have to go for the giant giga chads and that's all they can reach for.

And if ANY tall foids are reading this thread. I just wanna say to you, if you're over 5'6 you are a disgusting tranny male. Guys are scared of you. You're a giant freak and you will never find a man

From what i have heard tall foids are less heightist than short foids
its a weird gaslit that most foids do in order to feel less guilty
Or if they want attention from the internet and get orbiterbux

I shall put 10 kids into a tall woman's womb inshallah.

She may have acc been a troon ngl, she was mixed race mulatta and may have been a tranny tbh
There you go, most likely a tranny. Remember that when you see a foid taller then you

There you go, most likely a tranny. Remember that when you see a foid taller then you
Well I see so fucking many of them outside in JewSA. Esp on the local campus, its severe suifuel seeing foids around my height or taller. Its like it activates some part of our primal monkey brains bc it makes me wanna hurt them when I see them. Like it feels wrong for them to even exist to me, idk how to explain it

Well I see so fucking many of them outside in JewSA. Esp on the local campus, its severe suifuel seeing foids around my height or taller. Its like it activates some part of our primal monkey brains bc it makes me wanna hurt them when I see them. Like it feels wrong for them to even exist to me, idk how to explain it
I feel you man. It's truly over if you are 5'9 or under. And what ive noticed too is that girls are only getting taller :dafuckfeels: 5'9 will soon be the next giga manlet

I feel you man. It's truly over if you are 5'9 or under. And what ive noticed too is that girls are only getting taller :dafuckfeels: 5'9 will soon be the next giga manlet
Below 5'11" and u have to compensate for it with good frame and above avg face. And I got cursed with having neither, I'm below average facially (I'm fairly certain I'm ltn judging by the .org fags ratings) and have a shit tier frame. I think 100 yrs ago my height would've been fine but now its clearly below avg in the west. I cope with autistically remembering male celebrities under 5'10"

Like if I have options

Below 5'11" and u have to compensate for it with good frame and above avg face. And I got cursed with having neither, I'm below average facially (I'm fairly certain I'm ltn judging by the .org fags ratings) and have a shit tier frame. I think 100 yrs ago my height would've been fine but now its clearly below avg in the west. I cope with autistically remembering male celebrities under 5'10"
Fuck that's brutal. I have shit face and shit height. My frame is good tho so I actually look taller. Most people don't believe me when I tell them im 5'9. I found my great grandfather's military passport and he was 5'6

Fuck that's brutal. I have shit face and shit height. My frame is good tho so I actually look taller. Most people don't believe me when I tell them im 5'9. I found my great grandfather's military passport and he was 5'6
I look taller in pics than I acc am bc I'm a skinny faggot with long limbs. LL just seems so ridiculous to me tbh, the cost, recovery period on top of the risk as well. I mean maybe if I was naturally tall it could've saved me from inceldom but idk.

Tall foids look super gross & masculine. Don't know how some men can be attracted to them.

Try being heightmogged by 99% of people when you walk outside.

The only time I heightmog someone when I leave the house is the odd random asian foid or elderly foid and even then I am heightmatched with elderly foids more often than not.

Try being heightmogged by 99% of people when you walk outside.

The only time I heightmog someone when I leave the house is the odd random asian foid or elderly foid and even then I am heightmatched with elderly foids more often than not.
Thats giga brutal dude

The ponytail experience is only for those with sufficient pigment.

And if ANY tall foids are reading this thread. I just wanna say to you, if you're over 5'6 you are a disgusting tranny male. Guys are scared of you. You're a giant freak and you will never find a man
If you are shorter than 6'4 - ROPE.
I know it's a joke but unless you are in so niche area in eastern Europe or the Netherlands when do you regularly ever see a 6'4 guy I have maby seen 1 or 2 in months

I know it's a joke but unless you are in so niche area in eastern Europe or the Netherlands when do you regularly ever see a 6'4 guy I have maby seen 1 or 2 in months
Tons of people in my area are 6'2+. It's brutal dude

I could never date any woman; that’s why I’m here

The emasculation it entails would kill any chance, even if she hypothetically would be aroused by your face the height factor would kill it.

And same i'm 5'10 but I see foids who heightmogg me every week and many more that are of equal or a fingernail shorter regularly in my country

Tall foids are even more massive cunts. They have bs foid standards with the addition of not dating anyone under 6'4

Last edited:
let me guess you live in northern europe?

i would date tall women

Honestly, no woman wants do date me, so there is no difference for me between foids

GOD DAMN IT I LOVE TALL WOMEN SO MUCH I ALWAYS GO FOR TALL HOOKER who is BLONDE!!!!!! WHY WONT THEY LOVE ME AND GIV SEX

I wish I could cuddle and creampie a blonde foid taller than me. My dream foid must be taller than me. Anyway, I just want to get rid of inceldom so I don't have high standards.

Doesn't matter how tall a foid is, they will still be shitty either way

Im a 5'10 man, i think i would need at least a 5'7 woman to have a >50% chance to produce 6'0+ sons