Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You discover this was all a simulation...what do you do?

• Thread starter DrunkDegenerate
  • Start date
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Say now the 0.0001% that all of the things aspies like Elon Musk were saying about life being a simulation turns out to be true and you, instead of just being computer code, discover you actually are a living being in another world. That this was just an immersive game. What do you think happens? Maybe you were Chad simulating being an incel? Maybe this was all just to see how do you cope with one of the worst scenarios a hetrosexual man can possibly be in. Anyway, say you have a chance to meet the guy who made/suggested you to enter this simulation, what do you do? Laugh? Cry at all the chances you missed on raping and killing a bunch of people you despise because there are no consequences? Try to murder the guy who made the simulation?
Just curious, I tend to develop entire scenarios like this in the shower and on my daily walks...

Kill the programming team for excluding character creation. Wtf do you even have to ask

Brutally execute the scientists, and steal a P.O. model c719 from the main hangar to escape.

None of that. Use a cheat code by becoming a passable transgender.

I'd just laugh ironically but I would probably be sad as fuck, because my dog or my parents wouldn't be real

I'd just laugh ironically but I would probably be sad as fuck, because my dog or my parents wouldn't be real
But that would also mean you were jealous of 1010101010101010101010101 chad sticking his 01010101010101 cock into 0101010100011111 stacy KEK.

But that would also mean you were jealous of 1010101010101010101010101 chad sticking his 01010101010101 cock into 0101010100011111 stacy KEK.
Yeah I would laugh about that.

But not about the other things .-.

Well I mean could pretty much do nothing about it. If I could blacckmail the technicians somehow to grant me admin powers I would give myself the following abilities:
timetravel
teleportation
manipulation of matter on the subatomic scale (so i could morph myself to look like chad or a banana or sonic the hedgehog) if i wanted
manipulation of the fundemental laws of physics (walk through walls, fold buildings in half)

something good like that could never happen in this universe.

I may be even an incel in actual if I kms to get out of this simulation
Truly ovER, this game sucks

Call them normiefags

Play the game again in literal god mode so I can destroy the world

This has to be a simulation

Masturbate and play video games.

I actually assume that Elon Musk can be right about simulation, who knows tbh.