[It's Over] "You don't deserve a white woman!"

Veganist

Veganist

maskcel
-
Why do whitecels always say that? Why do they think they are entitled to white females but the ethnics are not?

And pls don't start with racemixxing bs again. I'm not talking about havin a family and kids, why is it so bad that an ethnic is dating a white woman? And why does it trigger whitecels so much?

I

IncelDisciple

Veteran
-
Why does a white guy with ethnic girls trigger ethnicels so much?

There is your answer.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
I'd imagine for the same reason that ethnic women dating whites bothers ethnics. It's actually some pretty hilarious stuff coming from incels, having loyalty to foids who probably won't even look at you. JFL

Personally I don't care about the race of a foid.

There is your answer.

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Wizard
-
Because they are already losing white girls to black and ethnic chads so if the asian / curry normies start having their dibs too then there won’t be any left for them

I

IncelDisciple

Veteran
-
You're an ugly incel OP. Why defend ethnic Chads fucking white women? You aren't in their position and never will be.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

LifePill Dispenser
-
I don't think ethnics having white foids trigger whitecels. The opposite is the reality, where the ethnic foid are race betrayers. Over all, in a ideal society everyone sticks to their kind.

Veganist

Veganist

maskcel
-

There is your answer.
It doesn't trigger them. You never hear "you are stealing our womyn!" from ethnics when whites pull jbw, the only thing ethnics say is that ethnic women are whores. Which is true. Try again.

Rabbi✡Stenowitz

Rabbi✡Stenowitz

Dieu et mon droit
-
Because they are already losing white girls to black and ethnic chads so if the asian / curry normies start having their dibs too then there won’t be any left for them
Exactly.This is all about competition.
Reducing competition and deflating the dating scene is what all men of all races should aim for.(To increase our projected SMV of course)
And the most effective way of doing that is by imposing racial segregations.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
Race mixing is disgusting.

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Banned
-
I dont care if ethnics get them tbh because its not l like i can get them either lol

Rabbi✡Stenowitz

Rabbi✡Stenowitz

Dieu et mon droit
-
It doesn't trigger them. You never hear "you are stealing our womyn!" from ethnics when whites pull jbw, the only thing ethnics say is that ethnic women are whores. Which is true. Try again.
Its because racemixxing is not exactly a concern in ethnic countries(due to strong societal bonds and social conservatism).It is a concern,however,among white males who have always been on the receiving end of racial mixing just until very recently.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
I'd imagine for the same reason that ethnic women dating whites bothers ethnics. It's actually some pretty hilarious stuff coming from incels, having loyalty to foids who probably won't even look at you. JFL

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

Colez Biker Gang
-
@SuperSaiyanGymcel @Life Wasted
This is a thread for you two deathniks
gigacope

I

IncelDisciple

Veteran
-
Lol, there are entire subs on Reddit dedicated to Asian men bashing white men who date Asian women.

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
Most of us dont in my opinion white women are the most attractive,plus im sure that the ethnics wanting them wish they were white so they could stand a better chance, its difficult to acquire a white women if ur a ugly ethnic since they only accept the top percent of ethnics.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Just a random guy
-
Bruv white people (germanic people) have on average the best genetics in terms of looks. White girls (having the privilege card already given to them) are obviously gonna go for white guys first and foremost. Whitecels are probably gonna milk every last drop of chance they have just to try to ascend and say that ethics dont deserve white girls so they go for white girls. I hope you realize that even though we are together on this site a lot of guys would still throw the blackpill out the window and fight tooth and nail to sniff a foul vagina after a period.

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
-
I dont give a fuck who think what. If I get chance to ascend with a abo,I will do that. white,black,noodlewhore it doesn't matter.

They can go fuck themselves.

A

a1mless

Recruit
-
Why do whitecels always say that? Why do they think they are entitled to white females but the ethnics are not?

And pls don't start with racemixxing bs again. I'm not talking about havin a family and kids, why is it so bad that an ethnic is dating a white woman? And why does it trigger whitecels so much?
Simple, all other races are inferior.
I dont give a fuck who think what. If I get chance to ascend with a abo,I will do that. white,black,noodlewhore it doesn't matter.

They can go fuck themselves.
Please don't say that, the Noonga is the lowest of the low.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Admiral
-
Most of us dont in my opinion white women are the most attractive,plus im sure that the ethnics wanting them wish they were white so they could stand a better chance, its difficult to acquire a white women if ur a ugly ethnic since they only accept the top percent of ethnics.

W

Warmest Black

Commander
-

I feel the same way. Never understood the race purists.

AnimalofPrey

AnimalofPrey

Recruit
-
I don't care about getting with some dogfucking white slut, just want a world where brown roasties don't go for whites and blacks

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
-

Here is my high iq answer
The same reasons Americans say Mexicans take their jobs even though they really don't.
Most people live around their own race, so when the main group has difficulties getting a partner, their natural xenophobic/racist instinct kick in and they blame the "other" that has success and claiming that the other is "stealing from the limited pot" even though the main group was never going to succeed, regardless of the presence of the other. In this case, that means blaming the ethnic for landing one of the "limited" amount of white foids who were never going to sleep with the white incel in the first place

Last edited:
Sans

Sans

Admiral
-
White women don’t deserve us. We’re more human than they, or any women for that matter, will ever be.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
I'm ok with all ethnic types dating white women, as long as they don't pump and dump.

Seeing black men pump and dump our women and giving them mixed race mutts makes me ENRAGE :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: