Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You don't mature with age

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
You mature with experience. If you don't experience the crucial milestones in your life, you'll remain as an angsty teen for the rest of your life. @wereq

I am not maturing, I am mentally declining. I have had symptons of brain fog, for a while. It is over.

Harsh truth. The agepill does nothing good for you actually.

Unironically would love to be a petty shallow manchild IRL, just being a totally socially stunted failure acting as vindictive towards normies and foids as possible. Probably a giga cathartic feeling. Sadly I can't since real life, instead a few years ago I was spending half my free time writing up meaningless long winded manchild rants to troll on the Internet. :lul:

Maturing = having reproductive success

I am not maturing, I am mentally declining. I have had symptons of brain fog, for a while. It is over.
I sometimes feel as if Im being stalked, persecuted by people from my past. Sometimes I ask myself off: is it True, or all in my head? Been in social isolation since 2021 or 2020

I sometimes feel as if Im being stalked, persecuted by people from my past. Sometimes I ask myself off: is it True, or all in my head? Been in social isolation since 2021 or 2020
I used to have paranoia schizophrenia as well.

I'm maturing physically but I'm stuck with the mentality of a teenage boy. I've never been able to socially advance beyond that because of all the developmental milestones I've missed. The arrested developmentpill is brutal. :feelsbadman:

To mature u need life experiences i have none

Im stuck at 19/20 i think. I have the same mindset as i had back then. Now im 28.. i literally made no progress since then.