Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ''You don't need to be handsome to find girlfriend''

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
''I know a guy who is max average but he had a few girlfriends in his life. His height? He is 6'3 :foidSoy: ''

''I know a guy who is max average but he had a few girlfriends in his life. His height? He is 6'3 :foidSoy: ''
Every single fucking day, I see at least 3 heightmoggers with below average faces and concentration camp victim physiques and most of them have girlfriends.

Every tallfag in my school has a gf, the good looking manlets have never had a foid and are incels. I think that says it all. Manlets are the only real trucels.

The heightpill is even worse when you live in an ethnically homogenous country. In countries like the US ricecels and curries pull the average down but where I live I'm simply just shorter than everyone else.

You dont have to be handsome to get girlfriend. You have to be handsome and tall

Either that, or it was a manlet who only dated landwhales.

''You don't need to be handsome to find girlfriend''​

Fucking hurts me literally whenever someone says that to me

genetic determinism is no joke:feelsthink: