Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You ever been so bad at a video game you want to kill yourself?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★
I will say that I engage in non-suicidal self-harm very often, I'm used to it at this point. When I'm extremely angry over some stupid shit I hit myself, rather than break stuff. I hate myself anyway and see no value in my being, but won't break stuff since it costs money. I used to hit myself as a kid when I would fuck up my CoD matches, worst I've done is break my nose, my hand and also give myself a mild concussion. I've severe anger issues so it's just easy to fuck myself up.

I assume child abuse normalized getting hit for me and I just started hitting myself as a coping mechanism. My father once broke my nose and stabbed me.

One thing that always worsens this is a competitive video game that I just fucking suck extremely hard at. Recently, since a few days ago I started getting back into Osu! after giving up after a few hours. Now I've played a solid bit. More than a day of playtime, but EVERYONE mogs me at this game and this game reminds me how much of a fucking subhuman I am and will always be. Even at these autistic games I can't even be average, I'm bottom of the barrel and grandmothers even mog me at this game.

This of course enrages me and I hit myself when anger overcomes me.

Last edited:
I'm bad at everything

I will say that I engage in non-suicidal self-harm very often, I'm used to it at this point. When I'm extremely angry over some stupid shit I hit myself, rather than break stuff. I hate myself anyway and see no value in my being, but won't break stuff since it costs money. I used to hit myself as a kid when I would fuck up my CoD matches, worst I've done is break my nose and also give myself a mild concussion. I've severe anger issues so it's just easy to fuck myself up.

I assume child abuse normalized getting hit for me and I just started hitting myself as a coping mechanism. My father once broke my nose and stabbed me.

One thing that always worsens this is a competitive video game that I just fucking suck extremely hard at. Recently, since a few days ago I started getting back into Osu! after giving up after a few hours. Now I've played a solid bit. More than a day of playtime, but EVERYONE mogs me at this game and this game reminds me how much of a fucking subhuman I am and will always be. Even at these autistic games I can't even be average, I'm bottom of the barrel and grandmothers even mog me at this game.

im bad at every game doesnt matter how much time i put into one
always stuck the lowest ranks
cs go for example
i got nothing good going for me not even videogames my only cope i cant get good at

Last edited:
I used to break glasses over my head when I was angry.

What the fuck is wrong with sandnigger
parents? :feelsugh:

Yeah I suck badly at most of them. I quit all competitive video games, I only play easy shit against the CPU nowadays.

I don’t really play vidya

soyboy decides to end it all | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
Soyjak Nintendo GIF - Soyjak Nintendo Switch GIFs

No. But as a kid #1 game causing 90% of smashed controllers was Tekken.

Im grinding cs2 i know im bad 500hours in
But it won't stop me being good at 10000hours

I suck at most games. It's brutal when you're terrible at your own copes. Just another reminder that I'm a talentless subhuman. :feelsrope:

I know the feeling, I've been playing league for years and I only every breached the silver rank once. I just play it to level up now and because I've sunk so much hours / money into the account.

Yep. Any online multiplayer game ever. I always feel like I'm playing against people who use Aimbot because I exist for .2ms and then they headshot me.

Even when I try hard to follow someone with my cursor, I can never accurately follow their head. I don't know how these guys are doing that.

They have to be even more obese than me. Either that or they have a huge puddle of sweat below their seat.

Somehow pvp gets the worst out of people (I am no exception) and I can't seem to understand why

I suck at most games. It's brutal when you're terrible at your own copes. Just another reminder that I'm a talentless subhuman. :feelsrope:
i know its like we cant get anything good in life or be good enough at anything
it sucks

No, games never made me want to kill myself. My own shitty life did.

But I did break a couple of monitors after rage punching them when I lost some matches in World of Tanks.

I will say that I engage in non-suicidal self-harm very often, I'm used to it at this point. When I'm extremely angry over some stupid shit I hit myself, rather than break stuff. I hate myself anyway and see no value in my being, but won't break stuff since it costs money. I used to hit myself as a kid when I would fuck up my CoD matches, worst I've done is break my nose, my hand and also give myself a mild concussion. I've severe anger issues so it's just easy to fuck myself up.

thats how I feel when I try play league of legends now days

No, games never made me want to kill myself. My own shitty life did.

But I did break a couple of monitors after rage punching them when I lost some matches in World of Tanks.
Fuark. Monitors I would never break even though I've had a strong desire to punch them, they cost too much money.

Only in War Thunder i destroyed at least 2 gaming mices and a dell keyboard

Last time when i've tried dota again people were shitting on myself for not playing like esport players and not knowing all mechanics since 7.0 patch. Fuck this shit.

I've played csgo for a long time and I'm still at silver level. I'm good at deathmatch though when I can use a shotgun that doesn't need any aim.

Yes, this is also a major reason why this cope stopped working. Inceldom caused a cognitive decline in me. I feel like I have dementia, and it has affected my gaming severely. Basically, I had to stop playing competitive games and later any other game because I can barely do basic tasks and my reaction time and memory are very bad.

Everytime I try to play Darksoul like games or competitive shooters. I realize how much of A pathetic subhuman I am and want to kill myself.
I'm playing more turn based games against the computer now m.

I think it’s a huge mistake to play vidya competitively. Video games are fun, because they want you to beat them, even if you have to practice a bit and try many times.

A human bean can be obsessed with victory and some gamers play 20 hours a day just to fuck shit up online.

Yeah overwatch and dota. Im dogshit in both games so I get muted for flaming my teammates. My behaviour score on dota was 0 when I played it last time

League of Legends. It didnt make me suicidal but i had to stop playing it and raged hard because im low iq and tottaly sucked, despite playing for months. The worst part is all my normie and chad classmates played LoL, exclusively, so it made it even harder to fit in. When i was 10 yo i was literally bullied for being a noob in it JFL

never what makes me purely rage was shitty braindead and trolling team

Yes, this is also a major reason why this cope stopped working. Inceldom caused a cognitive decline in me. I feel like I have dementia
Im just more drained and feel nothing but dread now playing them.
They feel like a task to me now.