Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever think that maybe the reason we’re alone is at least partly our fault ?

People here are delusional if they think that having a good personality won't increase their chances of ascending.
You're delusional if you think a woman even gives you the chance to show her your personality unless you meet her minimum requirements of attractiveness (which in modern times is off the scale for the average woman).

You are also delusional if you think any woman today believes that she has to make a "trade off" on personality vs looks, when she has attractive men with good personalities hitting her up everyday on instagram, facebook, tinder, etc.

The problem isn't anyone's personalities, the problem is supply and demand.

Let's not forget that Chad with a bad personality never has any problems anyways.

Your post is nothing but disingenuous gaslighting (just like OP's post).

5.png

An ugly asshole is far worse for women than a mere ugly man.
The average woman isn't accepting either of the two, that's the point, why are you pretending as if you don't already know that?

The average woman doesn't even think she has to pair up with an average man with a good personality much less an ugly man with a good personality. Whether that guy is an asshole or not makes no difference.

Last edited:
People here are delusional if they think that having a good personality won't increase their chances of ascending
:lul: :feelskek: JFL look at this dude. you always post the most retarded shit

It is.

One of the most important things is money.

It's important to be evil and selfish.

It's important to screw other people over.

I tried to be a good person, therefore I have fallen for their tricks and have failed. We live in an evil world that abuses you and exploits any weaknesses you have.

The world is one big prison. :blackpill:

You are also delusional if you think any woman today believes that she has to make a "trade off" on personality vs looks, when she has attractive men with good personalities hitting her up everyday on instagram, facebook, tinder, etc.
In real life, ugly men HAVE girlfriends. Sometimes they are even prettier than their boyfriends. And no, they are not billionaires statusmaxxed ugly men; they are people with normal lives.

The odds of these ugly men getting a girlfriend were low, but it would be even lower if they acted like idiots to everyone.

:lul: :feelskek: JFL look at this dude. you always post the most retarded shit
By the way, you are a "giga stacy only" retarded. You are certainly partly to blame for your inceldom.

People here are delusional if they think that having a good personality won't increase their chances of ascending. An ugly asshole is far worse for women than a mere ugly man. I think people here are afraid of accepting that maybe they have guilt for being incels.
Being a nice ugly guy will only put you in the cuck category.

This guy is just trolling and has a weird sense of humor

In real life, ugly men HAVE girlfriends. Sometimes they are even prettier than their boyfriends. And no, they are not billionaires statusmaxxed ugly men; they are people with normal lives.

The odds of these ugly men getting a girlfriend were low, but it would be even lower if they acted like idiots to everyone.
These ugly men still have many good manly qualities. They aren't framecels, they aren't mentally I'll, they aren't retarded.

Oofy Doofy theory.

In real life, ugly men HAVE girlfriends. Sometimes they are even prettier than their boyfriends.
Most of those times the guy is a betabuxx
And no, they are not billionaires statusmaxxed ugly men; they are people with normal lives.
No, in most cases they are betabuxx, you don't have to be a billionaire to betabuxx or even a six figure earner. You just have to be a useful idiot she can drag around to buy her food and things, and those guys feel "lucky" that these women are even spending time with them.
You don't even know if those guys are having sex at all much more having sex consistently.

Also you are pretty much creating a strawman to argue against, the average person doesn't go around "acting like idiots to everyone", the average incel doesn't go around "acting like idiots to everyone".

This is why the entire "it's your personality" argument is garbage. We all act like regular people when were out and about, our "internet selves" where were free to speak as we actually think isn't the person that everyone in real life interacts with, stop pretending as if you don't already know that.

Your posts along with OP's is just gaslighting, nobody is walking outside like a retard going up to women and saying "good morning foid". You guys just sound stupid.

For you it is. For me, no, not at all. I can guarantee at this point in my life not 1% IS MY FAULT. Yes, the consequences are my faults but I was just not raised up to be a leader and I was never treated like one even though I strived for success at certain points in my life. I was just born poor in many aspects so I couldn't really change anything.

1. You are projecting, maybe you didn't make any personality changes or improvements but I sure did (and I think a lot of the older incels did too). I became more outgoing, I became the "funny guy" that people wanted to be around at work, I became more social and confident (negotiated promotions and pay raises for myself), etc. I used to be the quiet guy who'd say nothing and look away.

I changed completely and guess what, still no women would date or fuck me, because at the end of the day ATTRACTION IS 100% PHYSICAL. I also worked out a lot during that time and got close to having washboard abs, it did not make a fucking difference.

None of those things could make up for the fact that I'm 5'7", dark skinned and I don't speak and act like a thug.

All of your other positive qualities (like personality) doesn't matter if you don't meet a women's minimum threshold of attractiveness, and with women that isn't a "static value", it changes based on the types of men they have access to. So since society is no longer restricting hypergamy and shaming women for promiscuity, the average woman who is a 5 spends their 20's fucking 7's, 8's, 9's, 10's.

So what the fuck makes you think you will even have a chance unless she's been ran through, used up, and now deems you WORTHY enough to fund her lifestyle because she realizes her value has depreciated.

I'm not working my ass off to improve myself just to be some whores 12th choice (you won't even be her 2nd choice, don't kid yourself, you will be the last resort after her last resort, and she'll expect you to fulfill that role with a smile).

2. Also here's some statistical data to disprove the bullshit you're peddling:
Look at the top chart in the center (with the black border). Looks = Personality (stop coping)
View attachment 651586

3. I'm not surprised you're already on my ignore list. I can't even remember why I added you but it was clearly justified. You just come off as a larp who is here to gaslight.
Do you have siblings? I'll guarantee you you have no siblings at all. Such things are so weird, there are certain things only siblings deal with and it's just sad that not everyone was born the same with the same capabilities and situations.

ITcuck faggot

Put it like this I guess. If personality mattered more than looks in terms of attractiveness. Then models and sex symbols wouldn't be in their positions due to their looks. Photoshoots wouldn't be the main thing. They'd just display how they interact with people and shit.

I know that our looks is obviously to blame for our situation however what if our personalities plays a small role in us being alone maybe if we change our personalities and be more likeable people we’ll have a better chance at ascending instead of sitting here feeling bad for ourselves and rotting we should try harder we could lookemax if that makes a difference then personalitymax why LDAR when the window for opportunity is still open I’m gonna make a change
Glad they banned this spammer bluepiller.

Yeah, I agree with the notion that personality only matters when maintaining a stable relationship, not when attracting a woman.
Definitely. It's a mistake that people make. They might like to think they date people for their personality, because when they fall for someone they consider their personality to be great. Notice how people are always breaking up with eachother and suddenly people seem to get clarity about how much of a PoS their ex was. Normies just want to keep lying to themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back