Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever think that maybe the reason we’re alone is at least partly our fault ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
20% Bloopill cope
I know that our looks is obviously to blame for our situation however what if our personalities plays a small role in us being alone maybe if we change our personalities and be more likeable people we’ll have a better chance at ascending instead of sitting here feeling bad for ourselves and rotting we should try harder we could lookemax if that makes a difference then personalitymax why LDAR when the window for opportunity is still open I’m gonna make a change

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Jfl if you think you ever had a chance

Our personalities are determined by the way we're treated, which is determined by our looks (also by autism). It was over when we were conceived.

This lol

but seriously, if you aren’t truecel by all means ascend

that shouldn’t be all that controversial here

It was initially my fault yes but I did everything they told me to do, and I still got nothing so it's not my fault now it's their fault.

well yeah for me it is... I over self improved and it just ruined me, fucking RUINED me. I wish I never did self improvement, I was just a normie but I wanted to be chad and it burned me out man, its because of my oneitis, I loved her so much and I still do, I cant even blame her she didnt ask me to do shit like that.

i agree with this thread, personality does matter to an extent im glad you are realising this

If you can't get any you can't improve enough.

Personality is a meme, mental health matters though.

I like to think it is, so I can have a glimmer of hope; like it's mostly my fault. But then I go outside and reality reaffirms my blackpill suspicions.

Just kill youself at this point fag or at least delete your acc

I know that our looks is obviously to blame for our situation however what if our personalities plays a small role in us being alone maybe if we change our personalities and be more likeable people we’ll have a better chance at ascending instead of sitting here feeling bad for ourselves and rotting we should try harder we could lookemax if that makes a difference then personalitymax why LDAR when the window for opportunity is still open I’m gonna make a change
1. You are projecting, maybe you didn't make any personality changes or improvements but I sure did (and I think a lot of the older incels did too). I became more outgoing, I became the "funny guy" that people wanted to be around at work, I became more social and confident (negotiated promotions and pay raises for myself), etc. I used to be the quiet guy who'd say nothing and look away.

I changed completely and guess what, still no women would date or fuck me, because at the end of the day ATTRACTION IS 100% PHYSICAL. I also worked out a lot during that time and got close to having washboard abs, it did not make a fucking difference.

None of those things could make up for the fact that I'm 5'7", dark skinned and I don't speak and act like a thug.

All of your other positive qualities (like personality) doesn't matter if you don't meet a women's minimum threshold of attractiveness, and with women that isn't a "static value", it changes based on the types of men they have access to. So since society is no longer restricting hypergamy and shaming women for promiscuity, the average woman who is a 5 spends their 20's fucking 7's, 8's, 9's, 10's.

So what the fuck makes you think you will even have a chance unless she's been ran through, used up, and now deems you WORTHY enough to fund her lifestyle because she realizes her value has depreciated.

I'm not working my ass off to improve myself just to be some whores 12th choice (you won't even be her 2nd choice, don't kid yourself, you will be the last resort after her last resort, and she'll expect you to fulfill that role with a smile).

2. Also here's some statistical data to disprove the bullshit you're peddling:
Look at the top chart in the center (with the black border). Looks = Personality (stop coping)
Stats

3. I'm not surprised you're already on my ignore list. I can't even remember why I added you but it was clearly justified. You just come off as a larp who is here to gaslight.

kys soy cuck retard

Yeah and you still haven't learned anything for these many years you retarded faggot:feelskek:
Lol, he doesn't realize that only makes it worse. Not just because he's a faggot but also because of his brainless spamming

ITNIGGER HAS BREACHED DEFENSE SYSTEMS AND COMPROMISED SECURITY ALL UNITS MUST NEUTRALIZE THREAT IMMEDIATELY I REPEAT ITNIGGER HAS BREACHED DEFENSE SYSTEMS ALL FORCES MUST GET RID OF THREAT NOW!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Nope not at all can't deal with someone who is uncooperative.

Your personality is out of control aswell its formed by how people treat you.

I don't know who told you this, but don't fall for it, okay? This is not your fault. It's not your fault that women only care about looks, status, and wealth.

I don't know who told you this, but don't fall for it, okay? This is not your fault. It's not your fault that women only care about looks, status, and wealth.
True

he is right though...
Our personality depends on how we look, bad behaviour in ugly people are viewed on as good if done by a Chad. GTFO if you think otherwise:bluepill:

I don't remember choosing to be ugly and socially retarded

You have to be braindead to believe your personality plays a role. There are men with shit personalities getting women because they are physically attractive.

Personality is a meme.

Then why are you incel? :feelshaha: Just get a better personality bro :feelshaha:
I said to an extent, pass that you are unsavable, perosnally I became disfigured so I gotta live iwth it

It's not my fault my mandible never grew. inb4 "just mew bro!" that only helps your maxilla during puberty and my lower jaw not growing is from genetics. My mom has the same shit.
Our personalities are determined by the way we're treated, which is determined by our looks

Bluepill crap tbh. I disproved personality theory by simply existing. And so do the countless hot guys with dogshit personalities that are wanted by countless women. Personality matters mainly for stability in a longer lasting relationship. It plays next to no part in genuine attraction when compared to looks.

You have to be braindead to believe your personality plays a role. There are men with shit personalities getting women because they are physically attractive.

Personality is a meme.

The personality cope ended for me when I realized that all the sexhaver chads of my school had something in common - they were unhinged asshole gorillas yet all the girls they came across were still into them

Yeah fuck op and other cucks like him, nothing of value was lost

1. You are projecting, maybe you didn't make any personality changes or improvements but I sure did (and I think a lot of the older incels did too). I became more outgoing, I became the "funny guy" that people wanted to be around at work, I became more social and confident (negotiated promotions and pay raises for myself), etc. I used to be the quiet guy who'd say nothing and look away.

I changed completely and guess what, still no women would date or fuck me, because at the end of the day ATTRACTION IS 100% PHYSICAL. I also worked out a lot during that time and got close to having washboard abs, it did not make a fucking difference.

None of those things could make up for the fact that I'm 5'7", dark skinned and I don't speak and act like a thug.

All of your other positive qualities (like personality) doesn't matter if you don't meet a women's minimum threshold of attractiveness, and with women that isn't a "static value", it changes based on the types of men they have access to. So since society is no longer restricting hypergamy and shaming women for promiscuity, the average woman who is a 5 spends their 20's fucking 7's, 8's, 9's, 10's.

So what the fuck makes you think you will even have a chance unless she's been ran through, used up, and now deems you WORTHY enough to fund her lifestyle because she realizes her value has depreciated.

I'm not working my ass off to improve myself just to be some whores 12th choice (you won't even be her 2nd choice, don't kid yourself, you will be the last resort after her last resort, and she'll expect you to fulfill that role with a smile).

2. Also here's some statistical data to disprove the bullshit you're peddling:
Look at the top chart in the center (with the black border). Looks = Personality (stop coping)
View attachment 651586

3. I'm not surprised you're already on my ignore list. I can't even remember why I added you but it was clearly justified. You just come off as a larp who is here to gaslight.
You cant negotiate Attraction . Your personality only Matters If you want a parasite Up your Ass :feelsclown::feelshaha: ( she realized your a good Guy and exploitable )

I sometimes still think that i didnt try hard enough etc , but Then i See utter lowlifes that Look good , and Fat Woman fucking chadlites and Then It all Makes sence again. :feelsclown:

Our only Goal really Is Money so you can negotiate this Life in your Own terms

Temp Banned and destroyed in a debate fashion

Someone finally put a (temp) gag on him then.

what if our personalities plays a small role in us being alone
According to foids and soys, our personalities = be short, ugly and non-NT.

Some of us got female attention when we were young but fucked it up. It happened to me, every time I think of it I feel very stupid.

if we change our personalities and be more likeable people we’ll have a better chance at ascending
People here are delusional if they think that having a good personality won't increase their chances of ascending. An ugly asshole is far worse for women than a mere ugly man. I think people here are afraid of accepting that maybe they have guilt for being incels.

anyone who hasnt maxxed out looks, personality, everything, and is crying about getting no pussy is giga fakecel.

no. no i havent.

All the personality in the world won't work for truecels.
yes not for truecels, but there are alot of average cels (5/10) here that are only incels becasue of their personality

You're coping real hard boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back