Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you get the powers of an anime character, who do you chose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Y4SIMu6.gif

i would chose kira and get killer queen

images

Anime
全王
Zen’ō

Manga name
King of All

Alternate names
Zen-Oh
Omni-King
King of All
Zenny (by Goku in English)
All-chan (by Goku in Japanese)
Zen-chan
Lord of Everything
The Almighty Zen'Oh
Grand Zeno
Grand Leader (by Shin, Vados, and Beerus)
Colorful brat (by Frieza)

Debut
Anime: "A Decision at Last! Is the Winner Beerus? Or is it Champa?"
Manga: "The Winning Universe is Decided!"

Appears in

Address
Zeno's Palace

Occupation
Ruler of Existence

Allegiance
Future Zeno

Affiliations
Future Zeno (friend/alternate timeline counterpart/equal)
Angels (subjects)
Gods of Destruction (subjects)
Supreme Kais (subjects)
Kais (subjects)
Zeno's attendants
Future Zeno's attendants
Great Priest (attendant/subject)
Goku (friend)

And then I got an idea that was very good. A tournament with all the universes together. I think we should try it sometime; wouldn't that be fun?Zeno to Goku
Grand Zeno (全王, Zen’ō, lit. "King of All"), the Omni-King,[1] is one of the kings of the 6 Universes, one of the two entities who stands above the entire multiverse, alongside his future counterpart, Future Zeno.

Power
Zeno, alongside Future Zeno, is one of the two most powerful characters in the entire Dragon Ball franchise.

While the true capabilities of Zeno are unknown, as Beerus notes he does not fight, Zeno possesses enigmatic and unimaginable power far beyond comprehension. Champa stated at one point that Zeno is "a god among gods". His power is so great that his mere presence would casually terrify all other Deities and cause them to immediately bow before him out of fear and respect.

Whis states that nobody in this world is greater than Zeno, as the King of All has the power to instantly wipe out anything (or everything) in the blink of an eye without any effort, including individual people, planets, galaxies, and even universes. If he so wished, he could erase all existence, which Future Zeno did during "Future" Trunks Saga.

Last edited:
seems pretty fun & lowkey. I don't think it's my final answer though. I think i'd prefer something more akin to immortality with a twist.

All the powers in charlotte are pretty neat. But they all had drawbacks iirc.

Oh, question! If we pick the power do we live in the world of that power? Or do we have that power in our regular earthly reality.

View attachment 4594 seems pretty fun & lowkey. I don't think it's my final answer though. I think i'd prefer something more akin to immortality with a twist.

All the powers in charlotte are pretty neat. But they all had drawbacks iirc.
But he can't even control his own power. Why would you choose him?

Why Killer queen, the world is much better. You will have the physical power and speed of the stand as well as the ability to stop time.

Oh, question! If we pick the power do we live in the world of that power? Or do we have that power in our regular earthly reality.
You still live in our universe and on our planet.

Why would you choose him?
Well, I like the idea of being able to redo something that went wrong, even if it only sometimes worked. And that it was still up to me to notice that something went wrong and how I could change it. I like the subtlety of the power. And since I live a really peaceful selfish life, I don't really need some crazy killing power.

But if I need a more dramatic power, or if I were to think harder about it. I'd probably take some form of immortality or time control.

Well, I like the idea of being able to redo something that went wrong, even if it only sometimes worked. And that it was still up to me to notice that something went wrong and how I could change it. I like the subtlety of the power. And since I live a really peaceful selfish life, I don't really need some crazy killing power.

But if I need a more dramatic power, or if I were to think harder about it. I'd probably take some form of immortality or time control.
I'd take the the power of Zeno. I could create new planets and gods to become the supreme ruler of the multiverse.

I'd take the the power of Zeno.
Yeah. as long as i don't have to look like him and spout WAKU WAKU! DOKI DOKI! 24/7.

Probably easiest choice. All powerful god of gods.

I would want a death note.

You would be a good Kira
It would be useless if you wanted to kill someone on here though, unless you're a computer wizard detective.

hiro from inuyashiki.

tfw you will never be a villian in the digimon universe

fglmvEb.gif

Ladydevimonangewomon

Why Killer queen, the world is much better. You will have the physical power and speed of the stand as well as the ability to stop time.
I guess so, i just like the idea of touching anything turning into a bomb, shear heart attack sounds fun. If i wanted to become a villain i would have bites the dust as well.

the one that has sex alot

also most people don't know this one yet because it's pretty far in the manga but
latest

king crimson he can erase a certain point of time which is probably more OP than the world and bites the dust