Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You get what you fucking deserve you skank

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20201130 124214

Inb4, cope women always win

20200602 124858

Last edited:
Notice how she says "you go from having a dating pool to having a dating cup" meaning that she still has options, but she wants CHAD ONLY.

I 100% guarantee that the "single men" she's been "meeting" have all been chads who were just pumping and dumping her.

Bitter that she didn't lock down Chad when she had the chance

She went from dating pool to cup while i went from zero matches to zero matches.

Bitter that she didn't lock down Chad when she had the chance
Not even Chad , because those are like 1 /1000 and rarer occurence. Very few foid can get a Chad, it's like head cheerleader matching up with high school quarterback.

Her best window of locking down a man is between 14 and 20 and start making plans for their future career and family.

It's time to go to IT and take out her anger on ugly depressed virgins.

Translation. Her mom's pubis has retracted

I 100% guarantee that the "single men" she's been "meeting" have all been chads who were just pumping and dumping her.
And she deserves nothing more than to be a fucktoy for the rest of her life.

:feelsokman:
Probably already does, but she wants to keep her courageous justified "watchdogging" secret for "reasons" so she does in on a 2nd account.

Notice how she says "you go from having a dating pool to having a dating cup" meaning that she still has options, but she wants CHAD ONLY.
Exactly. I bet there are plenty of dudes out there who have tried to approach and date her but none of them met her ridiculous standards

>She is black
>She is poor

She should not blame herself and make her full rage against them.

They're the reason she is in that situation.
Not so long ago, she could have her lovely KANG.

Minus...
  • Baby drama
  • Collect calls
  • Handouts
  • Boost mobile
  • Prepaid debt cards
  • Gang banging
  • EBT card
  • And of course a musical career provided by the 2%.
What an american tragedy.

1e4c12f2 6dae 4135 82d3 9560b5826b0e

I got a few more.

Where to find quality black men?
https://archive.is/PoXzf

You can't make this shit up.
I have most of it from my list. JFL

She thinks she deserves that Tyrone.

GettyImages 1178895267

Where can I find a guy like Russell Wilson?

Ru$$ell Wil$on?
His net worth as of October 2016 is $120 million.

Being a woman doesn't make dating easier

Full of shit as usual.
But this time one of them is honest about it.

"I feel like dating, at my height, with where I am in life, would have been significantly harder if I was a man."
"I'm 5'0 for one. Working part time, nearing 30."

I want to make a career change. I'd like to be a software developer. Is this realistic?

OK

I often think about how fucked up the world is for black girls and women

They never had it as good and still find a way to complain.

And the last one.

As you know, here and there we're full of it.
Completely delusional with lack of hygiene and personality.

Who are your celebrity or internet famous crushes?

Racepill... check!

And...

Who are your celebrity or internet famous crushes    BlackGirlDiarie

Imgur    swYzBjP

edit: well for the last one, I didn't notice the username is "femcel". So probably an alt of someone.

Last edited:
Can’t wait when women end up single after doing sex work and becoming ugly in two decades

edit: well for the last one, I didn't notice the username is "femcel". So probably an alt of someone.
yah noticed that too

LOL, I pretty much told a woman I work with the title of this thread but in a much nicer way. She acted like that 40 year-old bachelorette, if you know what i'm talking about. How dare I talk to a woman that way. Then she went and spread lies about me as revenge. It was like a real life edition of The Friendzone Bachelorette and I was the bad guy who called her out and opted out of that life. Then all the simps came running to defend her honor. Believe it or not one of the simps ended up dating her, but his health plan does not cover the lifetime of therapy he's going to need a couple months.