Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys are fucking idiots

Jez

Jez

Banned
-
And to think I believed in any of your bullshit. The black pill??? "Cope this cope that" this is by far the biggest cope of them all. I am 5 foot 7 inches, autistic, 5-6/10 and much more. Basically following the black pill I would have zero chances of finding a girlfriend. I didn't even max anything. You guys are just a sad, miserable, self-loathing bunch of idiots. I was actually going to rope because of this shit. But guess what? I pulled myself together stopped with the self-loathing bullshit, got some confidence and scored one right out of the bat, barely 2 months after my "redo". I have ascended. Trust me more than half of you could get one if you stop with this cringy as self-loathing LARP. I was just pulled into the radicalization process along with most of you. Losers.

Disregard that I suck cocks.

Based. Hookup or gf?

proof of ascension? i don't trust you tbh

And to think I believed in any of your bullshit. The black pill??? "Cope this cope that" this is by far the biggest cope of them all. I am 5 foot 7 inches, autistic, 5-6/10 and much more. Basically following the black pill I would have zero chances of finding a girlfriend. I didn't even max anything. You guys are just a sad, miserable, self-loathing bunch of idiots. I was actually going to rope because of this shit. But guess what? I pulled myself together stopped with the self-loathing bullshit, got some confidence and scored one right out of the bat, barely 2 months after my "redo". I have ascended. Trust me more than half of you could get one if you stop with this cringy as self-loathing LARP. I was just pulled into the radicalization process along with most of you. Losers.
There is no accurate way to predict the future. So don’t give up a hope young brocel:whitepill:

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
We don't need bluepilled copers

You know how to get many replies

A friends friend, I met her in a meet up with them, then I added her as a friend, We talked and clicked pretty well
Good for you, OP. I hope to ascend soon also.

Basically following the black pill

The "blackpill" is objective reality. Our chances are no better without recognition of it.

are you saying that you only got issues after finding this forum? Why did you come here anyway. Larp tbh
I pulled myself together stopped with the self-loathing bullshit, got some confidence and scored one right out of the bat

I've seen your postings, don't bullshit me. you're some reddit cuck, no way in hell that you're not a virgin like us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Still a virgin, true. We only made it official yesterday

"You guys"
You are a faggot.

yes bro, it's all about confidence and haircuts :bluepill:

Cool story bro.

are you saying that you only got issues after finding this forum? Why did you come here anyway. Larp tbh
No, I was pretty much already convinced and made up my mind months before coming here. I came here so I could find like-minded people to talk too

Feels like deja vu
No, I was pretty much already convinced and made up my mind months before coming here. I came here so I could find like-minded people to talk too

Always said you should try everything before resorting to coming here and ldaring.
You were one of the lucky ones, congrats. You shouldn't be so rude to those of us that tried harder than you and were left unrewarded though. You're probably a teenager too who really has no business at all looking into this shit.

Did You browse the forum more than 2 days? 5-6/10 and average height, basically You we're either a normie or a failed normie. Nothing was disproven

A friends friend
This is why normie"cels" who aren't sub-4 should fuck off from here instead of posting with actually fucked incels. You normies just need to hang out with your friends and you'll get a foid eventually. And your "gf" is a whore who has taken many dicks and it will probably break up with you or cheat on your quite soon. Now fuck off

ur highschiooer or college aged. past your 20s, life doesn't work the same. Hypergamy truly kicks in

bruh come on, if you're 5/10 or above you're a fakecel anyways
It's average. I know of a lot of people that are average looking and even more so that still have not found a gf. Looks on it's own is not a good metric to decide if you will be alone forever or not.

good for you then, you probably have hair and a normal face.

you insult people when life is looking up for you proving you’re just the same as normies if I was in your shoes I would’ve just left

you needed to lash out at people to let them know you’re done with them and that’s what women and pieces of shit do ya probably never lifted your friends spirits irl

Did You browse the forum more than 2 days? 5-6/10 and average height, basically You we're either a normie or a failed normie. Nothing was disproven
No probably weeks or more, I don't remember. Had known of incels months before joining.

ur highschiooer or college aged. past your 20s, life doesn't work the same. Hypergamy truly kicks in
Lmao past your 20s hypergamy doesn’t exist in terms of looks. Foids just look for someone that’s financially stable. The average 30+ man is fat and bald

Lmao past your 20s hypergamy doesn’t exist in terms of looks. Foids just look for someone that’s financially stable. The average 30+ man is fat and bald
they don't actually have any attraction to the betabux cuck they settle with

you insult people when life is looking up for you proving you’re just the same as normies if I was in your shoes I would’ve just left

you needed to lash out at people to let them know you’re done with them and that’s what women and pieces of shit do ya probably never lifted your friends spirits irl
I insult myself to a degree. I also thought I was an incel just like you do. I was a self-loathing loser just like most people here.

Only if they're single mothers.

I have ascended.
You were never a truecel to begin with. Truecels don't ascend,they descend into the blackpill realm. Only fakecels ascend.

You were never a truecel to begin with. Truecels don't ascend,they descend into the blackpill realm. Only fakecels ascend.
this is true too. OP is probably white and NT. The fact he even has friends is testament to this.

this is true too. OP is probably white and NT. The fact he even has friends is testament to this.
I mean you can’t be 100 percent accurate with your prediction.

That's exactly what I thought as well before. Turns out I was wrong. Most people who call themselves "truecels" are not truecels. 15k members and how many here are truecels? Probably just 1k or less.

Yup, no guy should consider himself an incel until he gets rejected at least 12 times in a row face to face.

But cowards just love giving up without even trying.

That's exactly what I thought as well before. Turns out I was wrong. Most people who call themselves "truecels" are not truecels. 15k members and how many here are truecels? Probably just 1k or less.
Bro where are you getting your numbers from?

All of my friends have come to me out of pity because they thought I looked alone. I have never approached someone to become friends with them because I can't. Then after they didn't mind being friends with me so I just stuck. But most of the time I am the second option and the one "bullied" in the friend group.

I mean you can’t be 100 percent accurate with your prediction.
yes OP could also be an exception. The stats in the end don't lie. Male sexlessness is on the rise. A few anecdotes don't change the statistical trend.